Customer Service Specialist Apprentice Redtooth Entertainment Limited
The customer service specialist will interact with the company’s customers by addressing enquiries and resolving complaints, generally providing a high level of customer support on a specific product or service.
Closing date: 20 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
21 Dec 2021
03 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Resolve customers complains via phone, email, mail or social media.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Cancel or upgrade accounts.
- Assist with placements of orders, refunds or exchanges.
- Advise on company information.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Place or cancel orders.
- Act as the company gate keeper.
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunction’s.
- Handle product recall.
- Attempt to persuade customers to reconsider cancellation.
- Inform customers of deals and promotions.
- Sell products and services.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Read from scripts.
- Handle change in accounts and renewals.
Requirements and prospects
- Clear communication skills
- Active Listening
- Microsoft office experience
- Problem solving
- Good time management
- Hard Working
- Good Personality
- Strong Work Ethic
GCSE (or equivalent) 9-4 / A-C in maths and English.
Progression within the company.
Things to consider
After 1 year you will be offered a health insurance scheme with Westfield Health.
About the employer
Redtooth is the leading supplier of entertainment for the pub industry. The company organises the UK’s largest pub poker league with more than 1,000 venues and 145,000 players registered with the tournament since it was launched in 2007.
Redtooth Is the largest supplier of pub quizzes to the UK market with more than 3,000 pubs and clubs receiving its weekly quiz. The company has 23 different games available and produces 16,000 questions and answers each month.
Redtooth currently employs 30 people at its headquarters in Barlborough, Derbyshire and a further 20 people across the UK and abroad.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by DBC Training
Jessica Starns 07375919487 Jessica.email@example.com
Level 3 Customer Service Specialist
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.