Business Administration Apprentice SAFEGUARD MEDICAL HOLDCO LTD
Excellent opportunity to work for a growing organisation in the medical industry. An exciting time to join a newly formed organisation with big growth plans and with many development opportunities
Closing date: 20 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
20 Jan 2022
02 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Reporting to the HR Generalist – International, the holder will enhance their current skills whilst learning new ones and increasing their experience in a professional working environment by supporting the International HR team 4 days a week, with 1 day a week studying towards a Business Administration Apprenticeship .
This role has a wide remit, providing an efficient and streamlined service to the business with regard to all HR-related administrative tasks, this is an important support role to the business.
- Maintaining and tracking personnel files, ensuring they are kept up to date
- Maintaining all team structure/organisational charts
- Supporting the recruitment and onboarding process
- Maintain and update the recruitment folders
- Liaising with professional recruiters
- Assisting IT with on boarding/off boarding
- Responsible for collating and sending out work anniversary gifts for staff members
- Supporting the team with ad hoc administrative tasks, such as:
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments
- Booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation
- Management of the recruitment emails and liaising with hiring managers
- Typing, compiling, and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence
- Taking minutes of meetings and similar business support tasks
Requirements and prospects
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Any previous administrative experience through work experience – desirable
- Driving License – desirable
Friendly personality, ability to work well under pressure, ability to multi-task, positive can-do attitude. Able to communicate effectively both written and verbal. Adaptable, with good time management, trustworthy and ability to manage confidential information. A good, confident telephone manner. Practical and confident approach to problem-solving. Self-motivated and a great team ethic. Strong time management skills and an ability to organise and prioritise workload
- GCSEs in Maths, IT, and English – Grade C/4 and above
- Interest in studying a HR related qualification
- Possibility of a permanent role at the end of the apprenticeship
- Possibility of further support with qualifications
Things to consider
The employer could close the position earlier than stated/ rural location etc.
About the employer
A newly formed organisation in 2020, now the global market leader in emergency response care. With a mission to equip and enable responders at every skill level to preserve life in any environment
HEREFORDSHIRE GROUP TRAINING ASSOCIATION LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Herefordshire Group Training Association
Hayley Grismond 01432 377010 email@example.com
Training through HWGTA normally comprises of five days per week in company with one day release as and when required at our Training Centre at Holmer Road, doing an appropriate course of study. Functional Skills Maths, English (if required)
A monthly monitoring visit in company will also take place, during which we make ourselves available for discussion about any special training that may be useful to you, and to identify and resolve problems if they arise.
At the end of your training period, you will be put through to an end point assessment with an external verifier where you will showcase and evidence your knowledge, skills and behaviours.
In addition, the training programme includes an optional 5-day team building residential course, usually held in April/May each year,
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.