Apprentice Medical Receptionist Lime Grove Medical Centre
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated person to join our Reception Team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to start their career in General Practice, the Health Environment and Customer Service, whilst providing our patients with a positive experience.
Closing date: 03 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
13 Dec 2021
31 Aug 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Making patient appointments (same day, routine and cancellations)
- Allocation of triage appointments
- Giving routine test results
- Taking home visit requests
- Passing emergency calls i.e. chest pain/stroke to duty doctor
- General enquiries
- Resolving issues
- Complaint management and resolution
- Prescription queries
- Appointment and clinic changes
- To complete all associated administration in an accurate and timely manner
- To provide outstanding customer care always, both internally and externally
- To have a thorough knowledge of all practice procedures
- To work in accordance of written protocols
Requirements and prospects
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Self-motivated, keen to learn, able to demonstrate use of own initiative
- Passionate about making a difference
- Able to keep information confidential
- Cheerful disposition
- Ability to handle personal details sensitively and confidentially
- A strong work ethic
- Full training will be provided but candidates must feel confident and keen to learn
- Preferably GCSE A*-C/9-4 grades or equivalent
Possible progression for the right person.
About the employer
We are a friendly, semi-rural practice with an ethos of aiming to provide high quality care by providing an extensive range of services for our patients both in-house and within the local community. We are part of the North Derbyshire Clinical Commissioning Group, working with a group of local practices to ensure that best quality and cost-effective services are available in our area.
Lime Grove Medical Centre
ACCESS TRAINING (EAST MIDLANDS) LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Access Training
Zoe Hayes 07918907110 firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Standard.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.