Customer Service Apprentice Gogglebox Tv & Video Ltd
Following a recent expansion of the business we are looking for a Customer Services Advisor to join the team to assist with the day to day administrative tasks.
Closing date: 16 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
22 Dec 2022
28 Aug 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
As Customer Services Advisor you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills at all times
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of the services offered at Gogglebox to best advise any customer queries
- Handle all general incoming enquiries via telephone, e-mail and assist with any face to face enquiries at our reception. This will include a spectrum of clients from non-trade customers, manufactures, retailers and insurance providers
- Book appointments and take payments
- Update customers of the status of their repair i.e. delays/repair completion/collecting missing information
- Use a variety of different databases to update manufactures/handling agents/retailers of the status of their repairs
- Check in any deliveries and assign to correct repairs
- General office administration tasks i.e. data entry, filing etc.
- Assist with any projects we may be running
- Assist other team members where possible with any administrative tasks
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Ability to work efficiently within set deadlines
- Ability to cope under pressure and ability to handle stressful situations. From time to time we do experience difficult customers and we encourage all team members to handle the situation straight away
- Ability to take ownership of daily responsibilities and work independently without instruction
- Friendly and approachable
- We do allow a team member to bring in their pet so the ideal candidate would be dog friendly
- Reliable and professional
- GCSE A-C or equivalent maths and English, desirable, not essential
- Full training will be given
- Opportunity for full time position on completion. Industry progression
About the employer
Gogglebox TV & Video LTD is a family run business founded by Ken Orchard in 1988.
We are the largest consumer electrical repairer in Bristol & the South West.
We are recognised service agents for the following retailers; John Lewis, Currys, Tesco, Richer Sounds, Costco, Domestic & General and many more.
Reflections Training Academy
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Reflections Training Academy
Ellie Stone 0117 9221 440 email@example.com
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
- Level 2 Maths and English Functional skills (if applicable)
- ICT development (if applicable)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.