Level 2 Customer Service Freight Desk Apprentice WORLD OPTIONS LIMITED
We are looking for someone to assist the freight desk manager in all admin duties, while working towards completing the level 2 customer service apprenticeship. This will be a great opportunity to gain experience and move into your dream career.
Closing date: 07 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
10 Jan 2022
27 Aug 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring and responding to emails
- Chasing quotes for clients
- Answering queries from Franchisees
- Admin duties e.g. filing, photocopying etc.
- Answer customer phone queries in a timely manner
Requirements and prospects
The right apprentice will need:
- Good English and Maths skills
- IT literate - Microsoft Office e.g. Word, Excel
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Professional telephone manner
- Willingness to learn new skills
To be successful for this Apprenticeship, we will need to be:
- Confident on the phone
- Friendly and optimistic
- A great team player
- Can work well independently
- English and maths GCSE at A*-C/9-4 or equivalent is preferred
- Potential progression
Things to consider
Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is at the employers’ discretion and is subject to change. If this vacancy has been filled we will endeavour to support you in finding alternative vacancies.
About the employer
World Options was established in 2003 and has since grown into a leading provider of simple and affordable shipping solutions for businesses.
The firm was founded by CEO: Stewart Butler, after years of experience working with leading international shipping companies.
We have invested heavily into the portal ever since, so that all of our customers’ needs can be met with the click of a mouse. Businesses can log in and view multiple quotes between carriers in seconds, make an instant booking, get access to flexible tracking options, and rely upon our dedicated customer support team, who are just a phone call away.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Blackburn College
Apprenticeship Team 01254 292500 email@example.com
- Level 2 Customer Service Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 1 English and maths Functional Skills (if required)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.