Customer Service Administrator Apprenticeship CFS Formations LLP
Providing office support including customer and employee support. Keeping well organised files and records of business activity. Providing a high level of customer service to clients and suppliers.
Closing date: 28 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Mar 2022
03 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Customer Service Administrator responsibilities:
- Delivering reliable administrative support and customer service
- Processing UK and Offshore company formations and bank account details
- Checking and preparing of legal documents
- managing a busy email inbox with orders and enquiries from clients
- Checking clients identification documents in line with money laundering regulations
- Providing clients with regular updates on applications
- Liaising with Government Authorities including Companies House and HMRC and offshore agents
Requirements and prospects
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Monitoring system backup drives
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to apply own initiative and problem solve
- Testing new functionality of the website
- Excellent telephone manner
- Installing programs on PC's
- Knowledge of company formations or company start up procedures, experience of dealing with HMRC and/or Companies House and experience in managing clients accounts
- Stay calm under pressure
- Work well in a team setting
- Flexible approach and willing to learn new skills
- Capable to work in a fast-paced environment and to targets and deadlines
- GCSE Grade A-C/8-4 in maths and English (or equivalent)
Customer Service Apprenticeship.
About the employer
We are CFS International Formations, a leading provider of UK and Offshore company formations with clients worldwide. We were founded in 2001 with our main focus on incorporating and maintaining UK companies quickly, efficiently and electronically. Since then, the company has advanced and developed into the offshore market. We have now opened more than 120,000 companies for our clients, all using our simple, efficient and reliable online system.
We have experienced unprecedented growth over the last 18-months and are therefore looking to add to our customer service team.
ASTON RECRUITMENT & TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Aston Recruitment & Training Ltd
Liz Haywood 01604 230371 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer Service Administrator Apprenticeship level 2
- Functional Skills maths and English if applicable
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.