Lettings Progressor Apprentice Centrick Property
As a Lettings Progressor, you are a vital member of the branch team, naturally organised with confidence and industry knowledge to contribute to the monthly branch targets by ensuring all paperwork is accurate and processes are followed robustly.
Closing date: 06 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
13 Dec 2021
24 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Centrick’s Sales and Lettings offering sits across multiple locations across the Midlands, offering clients a full 360-degree service from land and new homes through to lettings, build to rent and asset management services. We strive to deliver a tailored approach whilst also providing a trusted and compliant service to our clients. We are passionate about driving the business forward, utilising available tech to provide virtual video viewings, instant online valuations and industry updates through our social media presence.
As a Lettings Progressor, you are a steadfast member of the branch team, and will be a naturally organised individual with the confidence and industry knowledge to contribute to the monthly branch targets by ensuring all paperwork is accurate and processes are followed robustly. You will continuously familiarise yourself with our full lettings portfolio and client database, as well as gaining a broad understanding of our sales operation and the potential cross-selling opportunities available.
And DAY to DAY? You will:
- Consistently deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Ensure productivity is maximised by effective time management
- Ensure all systems are accurately maintained and up to date, particularly regarding key management and property security
- Encourage exceptional interdepartmental communications and crossover business opportunities throughout the Centrick Group
- Identify opportunities and up-sell additional services such as insurances and contracted works
- Strive to exceed all KPI targets as set by the Lettings Management team
- Ensure relevant right to rent checks are conducted on new tenancies without fail
- Carry out thorough lettings progression administration within the prescribed timeframes and follow the procedure documents accurately, working to achieve a successful close
- Ensure accuracy of processing, fees and charges across progression team
- Complete reference checks and prepare move in paperwork.
- Liaise with the Consultants and clients to ensure all tenancies are moved in correctly, whilst also meeting the expectations of the landlord and tenant(s)
- Understand and comply with all company policies and procedures as well as industry legislation
- Maintain strong working relationships with allocated partner agents to maximise business potential
- Provide general day-to-day operational support to the lettings team
- Ensure all admin is accurate and is available for all client meetings/contract signings/key collections
All Centrick staff are expected to offer support to their team and to other departments and/or take on additional or varied duties as and when required due to the demands of the business. In order to be effective in this role, it is essential to build a good understanding of all departments, processes and objectives.
Requirements and prospects
To be considered for this role, you’ll need:
- Fluent level of English with excellent spelling and grammar
- Functional maths skills
- Proficient IT user, able to use MS packages as well as a range of internal systems
- Thrives in a fast paced, fluid environment
- Demonstrable experience of working in a customer driven environment
- An Engaging communicator, both written and verbal, able to build rapport with clients
- A well-presented professional with a confident, enthusiastic approach to work
- A diligent and organised individual, capable of prioritising own workload and shifting priorities
- Able to positively adapt to change and be flexible in accordance with business needs
- Able to work with Centrick’s best interest in mind at all times, demonstrating honesty and loyalty
- Able to work well within a team and alone; takes initiative and is actively productive
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness
- Eager to learn and develop own skill set as well as supporting fellow colleagues with theirs
- Committed to living and breathing our Centrick Family Values: Team Player, Vibrant and Exceptional
GCSE Maths and English C/4 or above (or equivalent).
As with any apprenticeship opportunity - if you prove yourself to be a valuable member of the team there is a strong chance of a permanent post within the business.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Centrick is a company of knowledgeable industry experts with a joined-up approach to all aspects of residential property. Everything Centrick does as a business, is underpinned, by innovation, as well as a strong ethical code of trust and family values, enabling it to work as one to deliver exceptional service, and adapt to the ever-changing market.
In 2005, Centrick set out to nurture a residential property business with the most talented and knowledgeable people in the region, all of whom would go the extra mile for clients. Today, with more than 130 members of staff, managing over £1.5 billion in client assets and 16,000+ properties across the UK, Centrick continues to build trusted relationships with its clients and deliver the best possible service.
At the heart of its business, is its people - Centrick makes sure that it is has a team of smart, motivated individuals who enjoy coming to work every single day, and whom it can rely upon, to deliver the most professional service. That’s where you come in.
CT SKILLS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by CT Skills
Level 3 Housing / Property Management
Housing and property management
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.