Digital Marketing Executive Apprentice Hawkridge Distillers Ltd
The focus will be on telephone and face to face sales activity and client management, cross platform digital marketing activities, website maintenance, including SEO, e-marketing and the generation and distribution of content across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram across the Hawkridge portfolio of brand.
Closing date: 05 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
08 Nov 2021
24 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Targeted sales engagement of client prospects in the off trade and on trade customer segments to drive new and grow repeat business for our own brand gin products
- Targeted sales engagement of B2B client prospects in all target segments (e.g. hotels, corporates, restaurants, charities, armed forces, etc) to drive pipeline and growth of our “white label” / “custom branded spirits” business
- Help plan and execute all web, email, events (live and digital) and social media strategies and tactics (including include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and potentially others) and work in unison with the Senior Management Team to manage the coordination of all digital and non digital campaigns
- Contribute to, oversee, respond to and measure the social media and other digital channels for Hawkridge Distillers’ brands including the development and management of engaging content, help with researching and writing blog posts and keeping news and events current and up to date
- Develop, maintain and keep up to date (complying with GDPR rules) the customer database (trade and consumer)
- With a focus on quarterly invoicing performance, help drive “White Label” services or own brand gin sales pipeline through active speculation and direct liaison with prospects either digitally, on the telephone or face to face
- Engage in, and possibly lead programmes of work relating to sales and digital marketing functions specific to individual service lines. This will be driven by the different initiatives launched and the seasonality of promotional campaigns
- Develop regular content fed by continuous idea generation for marketing and sales initiatives. Especially focussing on imagery and communications which drive demand on social media and e mail marketing channels
- Support in the regular communication through multiple channels to our client and influencer base in the effort of continually building our client and community following
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns in conjunction with the wider team to include digital advertising, PPC, sponsored links, competitions and more
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs). Including financial reporting of campaign spend against budgets
- Identify trends and insights, optimising campaign spend and performance based on the insights
- Develop an innate grasp of commercial value and have the ability to measure the success or failure of a project
- Contribute ideas to continually to help review and assess processes and performance
- A dedication to the discovery and utilisation of the latest tools & techniques in digital marketing with a focus on continuous improvement and optimisation
- Use and leverage Google Analytics and other analytical tools, identifying key metrics and using these to inform future campaign strategy
- Champion sales and digital marketing functions across the business to drive forward awareness of our brand and corporate profile
- Beyond sales and marketing, develop a good understanding the operations of a spirit distilling company by being engaged as necessary in the many functions of the business - design, production, supply chain and logistics, finance, regulation, etc.
- Be prepared where necessary to support the rest of the team in delivering to deadlines by supporting all functions as required
- Help the company maintain a safe and clean working environment
Requirements and prospects
- A strong desire to engage with customers and consistently drive pipeline and growth
- An excellent and confident communicator across all mediums - Phone, email, social media, face to face
- Manages time well to make the most out of a sales day and posts content at appropriate times
- Demonstrable previous experience of creating and executing social media marketing campaigns
- Ability to work as part of a team & autonomously
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise own workload
- Superb understanding of organic search and the wider digital environment
- Problem solving skills, including the ability to manage conflicting work demands
- Demonstrable attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and meet short deadlines
- Must be very hands on with a highly proactive and positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- A love and understanding of social media and digital marketing
- A hunger to learn and ability to closely follow instruction
- Suitable qualifications and/or undertaking a current and relevant higher education course
- Resilient and persistent in approach and work ethic
Maths, English GCSE grade 4/C or equivalent minimum or equal.
The company is keen to recruit someone who would like to progress.
Things to consider
Please consider the location - you need your own transport.
About the employer
Hawkridge Distillers, established in 2018, has recently launched its own brand of gin called The Blowing Stone and in the past 12 months has developed and launched in the region of 15 further ‘white’ label’ customer gin varieties. It is an ambitious and dynamic business, adapting to make hand-sanitiser in recent times, a portion of which has been donated to volunteer groups locally, winning us a Thames Valley Hero award. Our first gin to market – Dragon Hill Gin for West Berkshire Brewery won an IWSC bronze award in 2020.
WEST BERKSHIRE TRAINING CONSORTIUM
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by West Berkshire Training Consortium
Rachel Eaves 01635 35975 email@example.com
- Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship Standard
Functional skills maths and English if required, weekly day release to achieve the Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.