Claims Administrator Apprentice TOTAL TRANSPARENT SOLUTIONS LIMITED
This highly reputable and growing company are looking for 3 dynamic new apprentices to join their expanding insurance claims team. You will be responsible for all aspects of business administration within the department.
Closing date: 06 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
13 Dec 2021
24 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties may include:
- Daily administrative duties; raise claims within the system, email correspondence to customers and third parties
- Good attention to detail
- Organised approach to work
- The individual must be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- The holder must also be able to proactively organise own workload
- Must be able to meet strict deadlines
- Resolution of queries
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Ensure Service Level Agreements are adhered to
- Communicate effectively with all team members
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Attention to detail, grammar, punctuation and spelling
- To be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Proactive approach to work
- Willing to develop new skills and pro -active towards personal learning
GCSE or equivalent at grades A-C/8-4 in maths and English.
Permanent role for the right candidate upon completion of apprenticeship.
About the employer
Total Transparent Solutions ("TTS360") provide fleet customers and self-drive hire companies with outsourced comprehensive and bespoke ‘Integrated Solutions for Incident Management’ covering all types of vehicles throughout the United Kingdom.
Our team has extensive knowledge and understanding of the UK motor sector, having worked for and providing outsourced services to some of the leading UK commercial fleets, brokers, insurers and daily rental organisations over the past 10 years. Our operational experience in implementing and effectively managing motor claims has enabled us to deliver significant costs savings and reduce administration complexity for our clients.
With a history going back to 2007, TTS360’s incident management business has been built on the core principles of first-class customer service, and transparency of process which delivers significant customers benefits:
- The accident management process and claims cycle are seamless, offering a reduction in the customers’ administrative burden and resources required to handle their motor vehicle claim
- Uniquely positioned to minimise indemnity costs via our ethical and transparent processes
- Ability to provide a complete end to end claims handling solution, working with chosen partners who are experts in their field, insurance sector specialists and have a predisposition in delivering improved levels of customer service and performance. TTS360 have a clear focus to remove process complexity and reduce the overall cost of each element of every claim for our customers
- The full claims handling solution is a bespoke and modular build to meet the specific needs of customers
- Active dashboard reporting provides online and real-time data to make those all-important risk management decisions
TTS360’s business model is technology led and is continuously enhanced and developed to meet customers’ requirements. The approach has allowed TTS360 to become an ‘Integrated Motor Claims’ solution partner, considered by customers as ‘market leading’.
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Sandy Beesla 07341566130 email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Minimum of 20% off the job training
Level 3 (A level)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.