Apprentice Business Administration Executive Maersk Line
Delivering first class administration support to our clients in accordance to our documented agreements. Liaising with 3rd party suppliers and other. Maersk offices around the world. Continuously accessing how we can improve the service that we provide to al stakeholder and enhance business efficiency.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
01 Jul 2022
24 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Customer Service Executive within the Supply Chain Management department.
Core responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Delivering first class administration support to our clients in accordance to our documented agreements
- Liaising with 3rd party suppliers and other Maersk offices around the world
- Continuously accessing how we can improve the service that we provide to al stakeholder and enhance business efficiency
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all parties are aligned regarding the service delivery expected and delivered
- Represent Maersk to the client in a positive “can do” manner. If specific requests cannot be accommodated identify alternative solutions providing a similar result and present these to the client as a possible solution
- To monitor the performance of third-party suppliers with the aim of identifying areas for improvement
- To constantly review working processes with the aim of making improvements and ensure all key work processes are documented correctly
- To understand and work to enhance data quality and analysis fort eh benefit of all relevant parties
- To maximise margins and growth within the business
- To support the continuous improvement of the department
Requirements and prospects
- At least basic knowledge on Microsoft package- Excel and Outlook are both used heavily
- Strong communication skills
- Good Telephone Manner
- Customer Service Mindset
- Proactive Mindset
Strong potential to employ the individual within the Supply Chain Management team at Felixstowe.
Things to consider
This role will be based in Felixstowe and may have very limited travel.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week), For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
As the world’s largest container shipping company, we move 12 million containers every year and deliver to every corner of the globe. Regardless of your industry, your commodity, or your key markets, we have solutions that offer both small and large business the opportunity to grow. We serve our customers with frequent departures on all major trade lanes and inland services for a true end to end experience.
W S TRAINING LTD.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by W S Training Ltd
Rachael Jones 07793444962 email@example.com
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.