Apprentice Sales Admin Co-Ordinator HOSPITAL SERVICES LIMITED
This Apprenticeship will enable the successful candidate to gain a wide range of knowledge, skills and experience through a varied and interesting Customer Service and Administrative based role.
Closing date: 03 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
13 Dec 2021
23 Aug 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
There are two parts to this role, Sales and Service Operation Centre (SOC). Both are primarily administrative and some of the tasks cross both departments although the role within SOC, will involve dealing with clients both by video and by email/phone.
Sales Admin - To provide administrative assistance to the sales team, creating and sending purchase orders, invoices etc. Dealing with suppliers in relation to orders.
SOC - To provide administrative assistance to the SOC team, maintaining asset records, arranging site visits, arranging and providing a concierge to client’s video meetings and providing general support to the SOC team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing general assistance to the Sales team as and when required
- To create, send and record purchase orders relating to orders placed by our clients
- To create, send and record invoices to our clients
- To ensure that all orders are received, documented, and recorded appropriately
- To liaise with suppliers when necessary
- To maintain our client asset database ensuring all items are recorded accurately
- To arrange site visits to client’s premises, create any associated paperwork and ensure all visits and any outcomes are recorded and followed up where necessary
- To arrange and concierge video calls for our clients
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Good excel skills
- High attention to detail
- The ability to manage own workload
- The ability to multi-task
- Strong interest in all aspects of customer service and administration
- Good organisational skills
- Confident, polite, patient, and professional in their manner
- Responsible and reliable
- Eager to learn
- Able to follow instructions
- Have the confidence to ask for help when they do not understand what is required of them
GCSE in maths and English at grade 9-4/A*-C (or equivalent) are required for this position.
Possible progression for the right person.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Hospital Services Limited (“HSL”) is a specialist distributor of medical supplies and surgical equipment and consumable products, servicing public and private hospitals across the UK and Ireland.
HOSPITAL SERVICES LIMITED
ACCESS TRAINING (EAST MIDLANDS) LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Access Training
Zoe Hayes 07918907110 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills if required
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.