Customer Service Apprentice Border Office Supplies and Systems Limited
Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to enquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
Closing date: 02 Feb 2022
£187.50 - £225.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
16 Feb 2022
20 Aug 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone or electronically
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated person
- Manage customers' accounts by monitoring back orders
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Record details of enquiries, comments and complaints
- Contact viable new business to promote and sell products
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Support IT and service helpdesk by login incoming calls
- Support external staff by producing finance documentation and agreements.
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate with an understanding of Microsoft Office to include Outlook and Excel.
- Positive attitude, will go that extra mile for a customer, motivated to work as an individual and enthusiastic
GCSE grades 4 or equivilant
Full time post upon completing the apprenticeship is available.
About the employer
BOSS is the country’s leading supplier for all business requirements from Office Supplies, IT Services, Managed Print and Furniture Solutions.
HEREFORDSHIRE GROUP TRAINING ASSOCIATION LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Herefordshire Group Training Association
Hayley Grismond 01432 377010 firstname.lastname@example.org
Training through HWGTA normally comprises of five days per week in company with one day release as and when required at our Training Centre at Holmer Road, doing an appropriate course of study. Functional Skills Maths, English (if required)
A monthly monitoring visit in company will also take place, during which we make ourselves available for discussion about any special training that may be useful to you, and to identify and resolve problems if they arise.
At the end of your training period you will be put through to an end point assessment with an external verifier where you will showcase and evidence your knowledge, skills and behaviours.
In addition, the training programme includes an optional 5-day team building residential course, usually held in April/May each year,
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.