Business/Commercial Administrator Apprentice LWC DRINKS LIMITED
A great opportunity for the right candidate to join the team assisting in the smooth running of the Commercial Administration with a flexible work attitude and excellent attention to detail.
Closing date: 29 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
06 Dec 2021
19 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Processing all equipment applications, underwriting and ensuring all account forms and other documents are correct prior to seeking approval to release agreements
- Responsibility for writing all equipment/VDV agreements, with a 3-day turn-around time, and emailing to the Commercial Manager’s where applicable
- To assist in the underwriting of customers, running consumer reports, land registries and requesting additional information where required
- Reconcile the Asset Nominal to ensure they balance by month end
- Request signed contracts from Depots/Account Managers for all assets purchased as per the equipment procedure
- Open asset accounts on the sales ledger and raise invoices/credits for equipment to the ledgers
- Run volume reports on request using Cyber query
- Review on a monthly basis, the write offs for assets, sale performance of customers with assets, and escalate accordingly within the business
- Set up and delete write off for assets where applicable
- Have full responsibility for the Equiment@lwc-drinks.co.uk email address, clear and file
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent attention to detail and accurate record keeping
- Flexible work approach, and the ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Good numerical skills
- Ability to read Credit Reports/Balance Sheets/Land Reg Reports/Consumer reports
- Use ‘Trinity/Gui’, Quote and Diver systems
- Good communicator
GCSE A - C/9 - 4 Grades (or equivalent).
Possible progression within the company or onto a Level 3.
Things to consider
How long will it take you to get to this company?
About the employer
Established in 1979, LWC has grown from a small start up to the “fastest growing privately owned drinks company in the UK."
We consider our success the product of our philosophy: not to sell brands on behalf of brand owners, but to buy on behalf of our customers, providing the best service available in the industry throughout every facet of our business, and making a real difference to yours.
After over 40 years of experience, we have developed the expertise to provide the best service in the industry.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nova Training Ltd
Thomas Ruston 07506295946 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Business and Administration
- 20% Off the job training
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.