Customer Service & Client Support Apprentice Bandvulc Tyres Ltd
The role will be customer service based and mainly on the phones dealing with enquiries and breakdown for their account clients. It will involve dealing with a variety of different challenges and situations and require a high level of professionalism and responsibility to support the network of allocated Service Providers in a busy working sector.
Closing date: 03 Jun 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
07 Jun 2022
06 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
This vacancy provides the perfect platform for a dynamic and proactive candidate who is eager and keen to learn and progress in a busy customer driven environment. You will be responsible for assisting the team you are placed in, with customer service/contact tasks that are required for the effective delivery of our business.
Your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for regular inbound/outbound phone calls from new and existing customers and guiding them to the correct service requirement
- Communicating with partners/colleagues to gain the best results for our clients in a timely manner
- Assisting with general account enquiries and administration support tasks as required
- We offer a flexible but busy working environment where you will learn as part of a team and under your own initiative. We also offer the chance to develop a career within our business and further training and development opportunities for those keen to progress
Requirements and prospects
- The successful candidate will need to be professional in their dealings/contact with the business clients so will need to be confident and keen to learn and develop their skills
- Good/effective communication skills both face to face and over the telephone and confident of working with others
- Team worker and capable of taking instructions but happy to use own initiative where necessary
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good time keeping
- Adaptable and reliable
- Willingness to learn
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Customer focused
- GCSE maths/English grades 9-4/A*-C or equivalent
- Good/recognised ICT qualification
Possibility of employment/progression options upon successful completion of Level 2 qualification.
Things to consider
Part of qualification requirement is for regular College attendance (currently one full day per month) to support remote and site training. College is based at Marsh Mills, Plymouth.
About the employer
The innovation and energy demonstrated by the two brothers, John and Richard O'Connell, when they started the company in 1971 has carried Bandvulc forward with great success.
Bandvulc Tyres Ltd
Focus Training And DCET Training
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Focus Training (SW) Ltd
Trevor Barnes 07836536590 email@example.com
- Full Customer Service Practitioner Standard - Level 2
- On the job training - to support role development
- Off the job training (College attendance) so support qualification requirements
- Functional Skills support (maths/English) - if required
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.