Customer Service Apprentice GLOBAL KNOWLEDGE NETWORK TRAINING LIMITED
To enable and support the UK sales and operations teams in the delivery of revenues as a result of positive, timely and exceptional levels of service.
Closing date: 20 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2021
24 Aug 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Areas of Responsibility:
- Ensure the customer service desk is covered at all times
- Provide first line response / answer to client requests within 4 hours
- Ensure clients are aware of who escalated requests have been forwarded to
- Ensure inbound CS phone is answered within 3 rings capturing detailed and relevant client information including (name/title/contact details and reason for calling)
- Produce key reports for the smooth and efficient running of sales (provisional, confirmed, cancelled reports) in line with business requirement
- Produce and send customer requested support documentation (pro forma invoices, visa invitation letters etc).
- SATV, PSO Credits, CLC and advanced pricing facilitation.
- VUE and Prometric qualified administrator to support Training Centre Administrators when required.
- Administration and confirmation of bookings, pre-payments and orders in line with procedure ensuring complete accuracy
- Ensure ALL back-up documents are soft copy filed
- Attend GK curriculum webinars to gain industry knowledge
- To provide support for sales providing optimal responses, quick turn-around and ownership
- Correct and efficient usage of BAPS documenting all required client contact, booking and financial information
- Ensure internal processes and procedures are fully understood and adhered to
- Understand the impact the CS role has on customer satisfaction
- Timely facilitation of GK third party bookings, invoicing and the inter-company booking process in line with required timescales
- Build qualitative relationships both internally at GK and, client-side
- Work as a positive team contributor providing cover for the wider team as and if required
- Display a basic understanding GK’s curriculum
- Ensure that all Global Knowledge engagement meets and, exceed client expectation
Requirements and prospects
Customer Service Executives must have:
- Excellent administration
- Customer service and communication skills
- A good understanding of a sales environment
- A good working knowledge of IT systems and Microsoft Office
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be flexible
GCSE (or equivalent) Grade 4/C or above is preferable.
Potential of a permanent position on completion of apprenticeship.
Things to consider
The salary is £10,000 plus £250 per Quarter paid on Objectives.
About the employer
Our contribution within the global technology community is more than just IT training. Technology’s expanding reach is making every level of staff some sort of technology professional. The hyper-focused, specialty roles aren’t going anywhere—they’re more necessary than ever—but we also must account for the T-shaped skills. Thus, we train beyond the traditional IT topics and train more people than corporate IT.
We exist to address the total skills profile of technology professionals.
Whether you’re managing mission critical technology initiatives, developing your technical talent pipeline or taking IT products and services to market, our innovative and flexible learning solutions equip you for success.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Basingstoke Itec
Kate Staples 01256471161 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
Basingstoke ITEC will deliver your training at your workplace. You will also need to attend workshops approximately once a month.
Customer Service Level 2 or 3 (potentially).
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.