Property Management Administration Apprentice Hallmark Property Management Ltd
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to fulfil all administration duties within the Property Management Department. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate wishing to gain experience within an office environment in an administrative role.
Closing date: 09 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
20 Jun 2022
16 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Attend team meetings when requested
- Attend training courses as required
- Deal with all leaseholder enquiries appertaining to the buildings under management
- Provide all other necessary professional services for the portfolio in the interests of good estate management and the Hallmark property Management customer services approach.
- Assist accounting department to ensure that service charge accounts are prepared well within Hallmark Property Managements statutory obligations
- To adhere to the requirements of the Hallmark Health and Safety Policy within the office environment and in respect of the day to day management of the portfolio
- Liaise with contractors and suppliers, create and send purchase orders for works to be carried out and supplies to be delivered to site efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Carry out mail merges, writing letters, responding to emails
- Ensuring all post is taken to post office in a timely fashion depending upon urgency
- Update contact lists and adding contact details to ‘shared contacts’. Answer phones, screening, referring and assisting callers as appropriate, check answering machine, and distribute all messages and information to other staff concerned
- Carry out filing/archiving duties. Instructing on-site staffs to ensure daily jobs are carried out in a timely fashion
- Ensure office housekeeping and presentation is kept to a high standard
Requirements and prospects
- Actively contributes to the team and strives to improve teams’ effectiveness through personal commitment
Planning, Organising & Executing
- Be able to understand the priorities, plan and organise the work and manage own time to deliver within the expected timescales.
- Responsive to the needs of the customer and aims to deliver customer satisfaction
- Communicates clearly and concisely, impressing others and ensuring understanding of all relevant information in all circumstances
- Responsive and open to changing circumstances whilst continually aiming to deliver a high standard of work
- maths and English GCSE or equivalent level 9-4 or above (A*-C grades)
- The successful candidate can also go onto further training or into employment
Things to consider
- The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Hallmark Property Management Ltd provides a complete property management service to Developers, Freeholders, Residents’ Associations, Resident Management Companies and Housing Associations. We manage a wide range of developments both large and small.
We offer a high quality, thoroughly professional service to our clients and manage our developments in accordance with ARMA guidelines. We believe, that in the long-term, this approach benefits both the owners of a development and the people who make their home there.
Our investment in Propman property management software has made it easier for residents to access our services, and ensures that every aspect of accounting, leaseholder and tenancy management is provided with accessibility and transparency.
Supporting charitable causes is an important part of what we do. We support charity functions and make contributions to charities to assist with their day to day operations. We intend to increase our involvement in charitable work as the company grows.
Hallmark Property Management Ltd
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by FIRST RUNG
Beverley Woodhouse 07805 980150 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.