Helpdesk Administrator Apprentice STYLE COMMERCIAL SERVICES LIMITED
Under supervision, as a Helpdesk Administrator, you will be the focal point within a small proactive team, providing instrumental support to the operations, updating and maintaining their CRM system, client portals, assisting in scheduling and reporting to clients with status updates ensuring that all SLA (service level agreements) are achieved.
Closing date: 12 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
20 Dec 2021
12 Aug 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a very successful, well-established and growing business.
Duties will include:
- First point of contact for incoming telephone calls and service requests received by telephone and email from customers
- Interpret and log requests, inputting details into the CRM system, provide tracking and regular updates to the status of the request through to work complete status in line with Service Level Agreement (SLAs)
- Sort and dispatch calls to engineers based on the correct skill sets, geographical location and service delivery arrangements
- Manage workload re-plan/assign as required in line with demand
- Plan daily workload and assist in the ordering of materials and stock management control
- Raise purchase requisition and/or purchase orders in line with agreed parameters
- Collate accurate reports as required
- Prioritise urgent jobs and plan and dispatch operative/sub-contract support to address urgent demand
- Escalate any complaints as required and support continuous improvement activity to reduce levels of customer complaints
- Analysis of job history/running reports to avoid duplication
- Ad hoc administration duties
- Able to work alone and as part of a team and without immediate supervision
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Good listening skills
- Good organisational skills
- Computer literacy & numeracy skills
- Good timekeeping
- Ability to work Independently as well as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Time-planning and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Ability to use own initiative but know when to seek guidance
- Motivated & willing to accept responsibility
- Keen to progress
- Willing to learn
- Positive attitude
- Excellent personal hygiene and presentation
- GCSE or equivalent in English Language and mathematics at grade 9 to 4 (A* to C)
Upon successful completion of your apprenticeship, you will have the opportunity to apply for any appropriate vacancy available at that time. It is our firm commitment to offer a permanent position wherever possible upon completion of your level 2 with the potential to progress to your level 3 qualification.
Things to consider
Your working week will consist of 40 hours Monday to Friday. You will potentially be required to be on call some evenings and weekends to action incoming calls.
All training and assessment will occur in the workplace. A representative from NSCG - Stafford College, will undertake your assessments. College attendance will only be necessary if Functional Skills in maths and/or English are to be completed.
Throughout the apprenticeship process i.e. teaching, learning and assessment, you will be fully prepared to complete an End Point Assessment where you will be assessed through a combination of testing in controlled conditions, evidence produced in the workplace and recorded interview, therefore comprehensively examining the work you have completed
Interviews will be on-going and the vacancy will be withdrawn early if a suitable candidate is appointed. Please therefore complete your application as soon as possible.
About the employer
Style Commercial Services has rapidly established itself as a leading commercial property solutions and maintenance provider, with extensive knowledge to deliver tailor-made service to meet the highest standards in the industry.
Situated in the heart of the Midlands serving Merseyside/Cheshire down to Oxfordshire and across central England, we are recognised by some of the UK’s leading blue chip companies for providing years of quality facility maintenance solutions for our client’s individual needs with rapid response teams ready to deploy 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, pulling out all the stops to fix the emergency of the hour and “save the day”.
Planned and preventative maintenance schedules can also be provided to deliver cost effective solutions. All facilities management and refurbishment programmes can be consolidated under one umbrella, offering a single point of contact for all building needs.
Newcastle-under-Lyme College & Stafford College
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Newcastle-under-Lyme College & Stafford College
The Apprenticeship Hub 01785 275661 email@example.com
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship standard
- Level 1 Functional Skills in maths & English (where appropriate)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.