Customer Service Administrator Apprentice CORE FACILITY SERVICES LIMITED
To process set-up and operation of client service requirements across the business, promptly and effectively meeting all internal and external customer requirements.
Closing date: 31 May 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Jun 2022
11 Aug 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Filing and photocopying
- Using of internal CRM system, email, Microsoft
- Create and provide reports to customers where necessary
- Liaising with customers and suppliers to resolve any issues/set up new services
- Update internal systems
- Liaising with customers/suppliers to check all required details of new service; collection point, delivery dates etc. and ensure internal database is updated
- Process customer information
- Participate in on-going training and development, regular performance reviews and monthly one to ones.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as required by the company
- Adhere to the company and department standards, policies and procedures
- Adhere to the policies and procedures to attain and maintain the required competency level to perform the role and, in particular, to promote a culture where customers are treated fairly, with openness and honesty
- Apply company values in all day to day activities
Understand the health, safety, environmental & associated legal requirements that are relevant to our work and comply with these. Actively promote issues regarding health, safety & the environment.
Requirements and prospects
- Able to use Microsoft Office packages including Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn
Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent.
Career progression for the right candidate.
About the employer
From energy and waste to cleaning, maintenance, IT and sustainability management, we manage the critical, yet often mundane, tasks that are essential to everyday business. And we do it with passion and focus. 24/7.
NATIONAL BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by National Business College
Kirsty Longley 01484 430433 firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer service practitioner level 2.
Full training from the company as well as one to one support from NBC.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.