Customer Service Apprentice Rivendell Carpet & Flooring
Your role will be to assist the fitters in the customer service, support them in the office with light invoicing and preparation of quotes, and when meeting with clients assist and build rapport with the team and customers.
Closing date: 15 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
29 Dec 2021
09 Aug 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- To support the fitter on site especially when dealing face to face with clients
- Deal politely with clients in the warehouse and shop
- Keen to learn new skills
- To work in a tidy environment
- Ability to work well both on your own and with others
- To be help with warehouse duties if not on site
- Unload deliveries if not on site
- Label jobs for next day fitting
- Be computer literate
- Attend weekly meeting with Ops manager and review with ops manager and MD and daily scrums in office.
- Help with light office work, inputting invoices, filing etc.
- To have an awareness of the Rivendell Carpet and Flooring activity and prepare accordingly
- To develop a sound working rapport with other team members
- To attend any training sessions as and when required
- To maintain high standards of personal hygiene and appearance at all times
- To promote and maintain a positive image of Rivendell Carpet and Flooring at all times
- To comply with any reasonable instructions issued by the Managing Director
- To ensure that Company policies and procedures are carried out as stated in the employee handbooks
- To adhere to the Health and Safety responsibilities as set out in the Company Health and Safety Policy
- Prompt starting times may vary to meet business requirements
Requirements and prospects
- Attention to detail
- Commercial awareness
- Clear communication
- Customer service
- Personal drive
- Self development
- Task management
- Generate new customers & business
- Clear communication
Minimum of C/4 grade in maths and English would be preferred but we can provide functional skills if that's required.
Full time role and chance for progression in the company.
About the employer
Supplying Magical Floors in Bristol
Just like the Elven folk from the Middle Earth realm in the Lord of the Rings, the team here at Rivendell Carpets and Flooring pride themselves in aiding their customers in their time of need.
As an independent carpet and flooring company operating in Bristol, Bath and surrounding areas for 25 years, supplying both the domestic and commercial markets, we have built our business on providing quality products at competitive prices. All backed by a level of personal customer service rarely provided by the larger flooring warehouses.
Our domestic home consultation service gives you the flexibility and convenience of sorting out your new flooring from the comfort of your own home. We will measure up, provide expert help and guidance on the type of flooring to meet your needs and bring along samples so you can check the colours against your existing decor and furniture.
Reflections Training Academy
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Reflections Training Academy
Ellie Stone 01179221440 email@example.com
You will enjoy a unique on the job training programme that will help you to achieve your full potential.
If you have excellent communication skills, a willingness to learn and the personal drive to succeed,
- Level 2 Customer Service Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills as required
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
You shall also be supported by Next Level Training across a 14-month period working towards your Level 2 Customer Service Apprenticeship- this includes workshops and training days at the academy in central Bristol as well as tutor led workplace assessment and support.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.