Level 2 Adult Care Worker Apprentice Regent House Nursing Home
We are seeking 2 Adult Care Worker Apprentices, to work as Care Assistants. You will be expected to actively participate as a member of the team; responsible for contributing towards the smooth and efficient running of Regent House. Under supervision the Care Assistant will assist the nursing staff in giving individualised care to service users.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2022
£180.00 - £216.00
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
28 Nov 2022
08 Aug 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- To participate as a member of the team providing the highest standard of physical, social, psychological and spiritual care for service users.
- To assist service users in all activities of daily living following assessment by the nursing staff, and in accordance with the care plan, working under supervision at all times.
- To undertake housekeeping tasks such as cleaning wheelchairs, trolleys, disposal of dirty linen, cleaning and tidying of rooms as appropriate etc in accordance with Regent House policy and procedures.
- To be active in enhancing your own personal knowledge base and to attend in house and other training.
- To maintain confidentiality of all information obtained through professional attendance on service users or through clinical access.
- To report any change in a service user’s condition, or any problems or hazards within the home to the nurse in charge.
- To be aware of legislation and responsibility regarding manual handling.
- To participate in staff meetings and care plan reviews
Requirements and prospects
- Good communicator
- Strong team player
- Willingness to learn and continually improve skills and knowledge
- Good time-keeper
- Reliable and a good sense of humour
The possibility of a full time post upon completion of the apprenticeship
Things to consider
- APPLICANTS MUST BE AGED 18 OR OVER - this is for legal reasons regarding working hours, as the role will include some 12 hour night shifts
Use of mobility equipment
May have to support people at the end of their lives.
About the employer
Regent House is a 30 bedded Nursing Home in Hove, caring for older people with physical disabilities and frailty
REWARDS TRAINING RECRUITMENT CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Rewards Training Recruitment Consultancy
Donna Eyre email@example.com
- Level 2 Adult care Worker standard apprenticeship
- Care Certificate
- Level 1 & 2 Functional Skills English and Maths
Healthcare support worker
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.