Apprentice Administrator/Sales/Letting FOR YOU ESTATES LIMITED
Looking for someone that has bundles of energy, great organisational & multitasking skills & the ability to work at a fast pace. They will be resilient, have the desire to be successful & achieve a rewarding career. Duties will include daily administrative tasks, answering phones dealing with enquiries and supporting the letting team.
Closing date: 10 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
13 Dec 2021
06 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
This is a customer-facing role working alongside the lettings team.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the maintenance department
- Taking calls from tenants and logging enquiries onto the system and efficiently deal with Landlord and Tenant enquiries
- Answering phone as required and dealing with queries where possible, and/or taking accurate messages
- Making calls to contractors and booking appointments
- Scanning and uploading files to the system
- Meet and greet clients
- General Administrative duties
- Customer Services based duties
- Managing files
- Send emails/letters
- Sales and marketing - marketing available properties
- Carrying out property research, including marketing procedures through portals, websites and various databases
- Data entry – updating details, creating new entries, editing details.
- Liaising with new and current customers
- Diary management
- Filing office general office paperwork, sales paperwork
Full training will be given, we hope to develop and take on permanent roles in the future.
To be able to organise and plan work in a flexible manner to ensure tasks are prioritised and completed within agreed timescales.
To use appropriate communication and interpersonal skills such as active listening
You will be required to know how to manage the relationship with the customer. Know the importance of written, verbal and non-verbal communication (including body language), email, letter, telephone and personal etiquette.
Appropriate use of social media sites, i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and smartphone applications.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Good level of spoken English
- Good IT skills
- Ability to deal with people and provide good levels of customer service
- Good telephone manner
- The ability to build good working relationships with a wide range of people
- Organisational skills
- Able to work independently and as a part of a team
- Have a good sense of humour
- Able to work under own initiative
- GCSE grade A*-C/9-4 in maths and English or equivalent
- Full time position to be offered upon completion
Things to consider
- The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
We are estate agents and letting agents covering Newham, Waltham Forest, Tower Hamlets, Redbridge, Essex and Kent.
Whether you are selling or buying, a landlord seeking responsible, quality tenants, or a tenant searching for a home, we are here to help. Our experienced, professional, and friendly staff, combined with extensive local knowledge ensure that we provide a service which is second to none.
A forward looking business based on traditional values, we always strive to be at the forefront of the property letting market, and invest much time and effort in ensuring that we are fully up to date with ever changing tenancy law and government legislation. Together with our attention to detail and conscientious attitude we have the experience, resources and skills to deliver the kind of services that landlords and tenants require.
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Davidson Training (UK) Ltd
sarah Collins 01375480088 email@example.com
- Business administrator level 3 apprenticeship standard
- Full training will be given, we hope to develop and take on permanent roles in the future
- Full training will be given leading to a recognised Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard Qualification
- Full on-the-job training will be delivered
- Off-the-job training will be supported by our Training Provider – Davidson Training UK Ltd
- You will also complete the Functional Skills in Maths and English up to and including Level 2 (if you already do not hold the equivalent)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.