Apprentice Payroll Administrator ACCOUNTANT SERVICES LTD
To learn and develop a career in the payroll, through our support and guidance. This is a great position for some looking to advance in this sector. Carrying out all payroll related duties.
Closing date: 15 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
20 Nov 2021
02 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- The key responsibilities of the Payroll administrator will be to conducted daily payrolls and check payroll information of clients staff on a weekly basis
- They will be in charge of sending out payslips, pension deductions, sending HMRC RTI submissions and ensuring the successful delievery of both weekly and monthly payrolls
- Candidates should also have knowledge relating to payroll and research and develope more efficient ways to conduct payroll for businesses
- They will manage a small portfolio of individual clients and they will be the first point of contact
- Candidates must be strong numerically as this role requires good attention to financial details
- The candidate is also required to be organised as they will manage payrolls of 100+ staff on a weekly basis who have constantly changing demands
Requirements and prospects
- IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Good time keeping
- Motivated and focused
- Ability to contribute to team discussions
Maths and English GCSE.
Once the apprenticeship has been completed, you may be offered a full time job.
About the employer
Accountant Services Ltd fuses together technology, accounting and payroll through the use of computer software. At Accountant Services each client will be given a dedicated personal accountant who will monitor your account on a day to day basis and be ready to answer any questions you may have. We aim to be accessible, clear and offer real time financial information at your convenience.
ACCOUNTANT SERVICES LTD
SMART TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Smart Training & Recruitment
Smart Training And Recruitment 03300880888 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Payroll Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Full company induction.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.