Apprentice Operations Clerk TRAFERTIR INTERNATIONAL TRANSPORT LTD
An exciting opportunity to join a successful organisation. You will be part of a vibrant, enthusiastic team and will be able to develop your skills in this customer service role.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Dec 2021
03 Aug 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a vast range of customer service duties.
On a daily basis you will be required to:
- Arrange collections and deliveries from customers
- Invoicing overseas customers
- Support clients with their queries
- Greeting customers that may come into the office
- General admin duties
Requirements and prospects
- Organisational skills
- Good people skills
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be an enthusiastic team player
- Flexible and friendly attitude
- Friendly personality
- Enthusiastic team player
- Self motivated
- A*-C or 9-4 GCSE (or equivalent) in English and maths
- Potential to secure a full time permanent position at the end of the Apprenticeship
About the employer
Established in 1999, this employer is one of the UK's leading providers of international transport. Our expertise in the transportation of goods by road, sea and air is underpinned by continually delivering high levels of service.
We are proud of our reputation for demonstrating a proactive and innovative approach to our customers’ requirements.
We also have considerable expertise in heavy lift and out of gauge cargo, hazardous movements and customs procedures.
We are continually developing our range of freight forwarding services and our highly trained and focused team complement our freight management programmes.
Trafertir is committed to quality, continuous improvement,
advancing technology and to providing professional solutions to logistical challenges.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The LightBulb Limited
Andrea Gregory 07764 969337 email@example.com
- TheLightBulb will provide full training for the Level 2 Customer Service Apprenticeship standard
- To include 20% off the job training
- In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.