Business Apprentice HARRISON ROSE SPALDING LTD
We are now recruiting for a Business Apprentice to join our team in our new branch coming to Spalding. The ideal candidate will be a motivated, well organised individual with excellent people skills.
Closing date: 10 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
17 Jan 2022
29 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Harrison Rose Estate Agents, Spalding.
We are now recruiting for an Apprentice Business Administrator to join our team in our new branch coming to Spalding.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated, well organised individual with excellent people skills.
Duties may include:
- Assisting with the IT and computer systems
- General admin tasks as required
- Customer service
- Answering the phone
- Being able to communicate effectively to all client groups
- Other related administrative duties
- To aid with Digital Marketing
- Data inputting
Requirements and prospects
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude, even under pressure
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Professional personal presentation and conduct
- Good negotiation skills
- Clean driving licence is an advantage, but not essential
- Demonstrated their ability to work in a target driven environment
- Ability to work well within a team and on their own
- The ability to prioritize their work and have a structured way of thinking
GCSE or equivalent at grade 4/C or higher in maths and English.
This may potentially lead to a permanent position upon a successful completion of the apprenticeship and being a suitable candidate.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Harrison Rose Estate Agents offers a first class service with established, well-trusted and professional estate agency techniques.
We are property specialists, with extensive knowledge of the South Holland Area of Lincolnshire
HARRISON ROSE SPALDING LTD
RIVERSIDE TRAINING (SPALDING) LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Riverside Training
Susan Bulbeck 01775710945 email@example.com
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Training will be provided from Riverside Training
- Functional skills as required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.