Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer Red Rhino Resourcing Ltd
Are you a motivated individual, looking to build the first steps of a successful career? Do you have a competitive edge? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
Closing date: 04 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
08 Nov 2021
29 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Right to work & compliance checks for all temporary staff
- Placing adverts onto various job boards
- Creating jobs onto Recruitment CRM
- Confirming job assignments with temporary workers
- Speaking to temporary workers about available positions
- Registering candidates
- Payroll administration
- Adding registered candidates to Recruitment CRM
- Notify recruiters of newly registered candidates
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Desire to grow with the business
- IT literate - Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Can work well under pressure
- Outgoing/upbeat personality
A-C / 7-4 in maths and English or equivalents are desirable, however not essential.
- It is likely you will gain a full-time role if, you are willing to work hard for their achievements
- If you are a hardworking individual with an ambitious personality and an interest in recruitment, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Red Rhino Resourcing is an established and well-respected provider of recruitment services to the Driving, Industrial & Commercial Industries.
Our experienced team of consultants are up to date with the current practices and developments in these industries and can, therefore, provide invaluable and in-depth knowledge of the current market place.
Such a clear understanding enables Red Rhino to undertake business with major national companies as well as smaller local ones.
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Key Training Ltd
Callum Harris firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recruitment Resourcer Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- In house training from the employer
- Functional Skills maths and English training, if applicable
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.