Business Administration Apprentice Level 3 SNE Care Services Ltd
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to undertake a Business Administrator Apprenticeship.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2022
£243.75 - £258.75
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
05 Nov 2022
29 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Logging information on to the clients and staff database
- Monitoring the location system and then communicating with staff and clients about their visit times
- Assisting with maintaining diary of appointments and meetings
- Contact clients about their views on service they are receiving
- Communicating and share information to relevant team members for response to phone messages and emails
- Follow office operating procedures as advised by your supervisor
- Maintain a high standard of contact and communication with service user
- Maintain and log information shared with health professionals
- To avoid any behavior which discriminates against your fellow employees, or potential employees on the grounds of their age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, religion, colour, nationality, ethnic origin or disability
- To safeguard at all times confidentiality of information relating to service users and staff
- To abide by all relevant Practice Policies and Procedures
- Behaving in a manner which is welcoming to and of the individual, is non-judgmental and respects their circumstances, feelings priorities and rights
- Participate in the administrative and professional responsibilities
- Ensure accurate and legible recording and reporting of information
- Ensure the computer database system is kept up to date with accurate details recorded
- Respond to emails and phone calls
- Ensure accurate completion of all necessary documentation associated with service user health care
- Ensure collection and maintenance of statistical information required for regular and ad hoc reports
- Attend and participate in meetings as required
- Assist in formulation of philosophy, strategy and policy of business
- Provide weekly progress reports
- To assist in seasonal and special projects and charity campaign as requested
- You will have access to confidential information relating to service users and their carers and other staff. You will also have access to information relating to the practice as a business organisation. All such information from any source is to be regarded as strictly confidential.
- Information relating to service users, carers, colleagues, other staff or the business may only be divulged to authorised persons in accordance with the practice policies and procedures relating to confidentiality and the protection of personal and sensitive data.
Health & Safety:
You will assist in promoting and maintaining their own and others’ health, safety and security as
defined in the practice Health & Safety Policy, to include:
- Using personal security systems within the workplace according to practice guidelines.
- Identifying the risks involved in work activities and undertaking such activities in a way that manages those risks.
- Making effective use of training to update knowledge and skills
- Using appropriate infection control procedures, maintaining work areas in a tidy and safe way and free from hazards.
- Reporting potential risks identified.
Participate in any training and development programs as requested by the manager such as training to include:
- Participation in an annual individual performance review, including taking responsibility for maintaining a record of own personal and/or professional development.
- Taking responsibility for own development, learning and performance and demonstrating skills and activities to others who are undertaking similar work.
- Participate in apprentice training with selected apprentice provider.
- Uphold apprentice learning contracts/agreements.
- You will be supported by a named supervisor.
You will be required to strive to maintain quality within the business, and will:
- Alert other team members to issues of quality and risk
- Assess own performance and take accountability for own actions, either directly or under supervision
- Contribute to the effectiveness of the team by reflecting on own and team activities and making suggestions on ways to improve and enhance the team’s performance
- Work effectively with individuals in other agencies to meet service users’ needs
- Effectively manage own time, workload and resources.
You should and must recognise the importance of effective communication within the team and will strive to:
- Communicate effectively with other team members.
- Communicate effectively with service user and carers.
- Recognise people’s needs for alternative methods of communication and respond accordingly.
Contribution to the Implementation of Services:
- Apply practice policies, standards and guidance.
- Discuss with other members of the team how the policies, standards and guidelines will affect own work.
- Participate in audit where appropriate.
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues and customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and maintain a focus on priority tasks
- Team player
- Organised and diligent
- Attention to detail
- Hard working
- Enthusiastic and keen to progress
- Good telephone manner
- Takes pride in their work
- Maths and English at Grade B as minimal including further training
- Knowledge in health and social care
The Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Administration is an advanced level of administration meaning apprentices can progress to a wide range of careers.
Things to consider
This vacancy is to start immediately therefore you must be available to start before applying. The closing date, interview date and start date are subject to change. This vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received. Please ensure you apply early to avoid disappointment. Individuals are able to undertake an apprenticeship at a higher level than a qualification they currently hold, including any previously completed apprenticeships. Individuals can also undertake an apprenticeship at the same level, or lower level than a qualification they already hold as long as the new apprenticeship allows for new skills to be acquired and the content of the training is materially different from any previous qualification or apprenticeship. For example, if you already have a Level 4 qualification you still may be able to complete an apprenticeship at any level providing you meet the eligibility criteria and are learning substantive new skills. Please note; if you have been progressed, you will be contacted to complete a telephone interview. Please expect to receive a call from us within 5 working days. Applicants must go through this telephone procedure for your application to be progressed.
Please be aware that as Northern Skills Group provide a recruitment matching service, we will also consider you for roles which pay the Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates.
About the employer
SNE Care Services are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking individual to join their team as a Business Admin. The successful candidate will work towards a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Administration.
SNE Care Services Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Northern Skills Group
- Level 3 qualification in Business Administration
- Technical Certificate
- Functional Skills in maths, English and ICT (where required)
- Day release class
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.