Customer Service and Administration Apprentice MAGNET EXPERT LTD
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who can split their time between our sales and finance departments, providing administrative support whilst dealing with customer service related enquiries.
Closing date: 25 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
29 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Assisting customers with service and sales related queries (inbound calls, e-mail, and webchat)
- Processing sales orders and maintaining customer records
- Monitoring stock forecasts and liaising with the procurement department
- Support in dealing with sales and purchase invoices and the processing of card payments
- Be responsible for data entry and analysis where required
- Ensure a high standard of document management through filing, scanning and inputting
- Input petty cash and credit card expenses
- Have excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to multitask whilst maintaining strong attention to detail and organisation
- Up to date knowledge and proficiency with all aspects of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Have a desire to succeed within the role with the ability to progress within the business
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to work as a team and also alone
- Excellent level of written and spoken English
- Time management - ability to split time for 2 roles
- Professional manner
GCSEs at grade A/9 - C/4 in English and Maths or equivalent.
Employment and progression within the organisation may be possible upon successful completion of the apprenticeship and opportunities available.
Things to consider
Your own transportation would be beneficial due to the location.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
We supply high-performance neodymium magnets and other magnetic equipment to businesses and consumers. We know magnets and with our 40 years of experience in the magnet industry, no solution is out of reach.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Lincoln College
Learner Engagement Team 01522 876284 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apprenticeship Standard in Customer Service Specialist Level 3
- You will receive the following training in addition to the Apprenticeship Standard:
- Training on Khaos Control, FreshWorks and BT Phone
- Magnet Theory Training
- In-house training on all company policies and procedures
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.