Apprentice Nursery Assistant Boys & Girls Nursery (Croxley Green) Limited
Full time Apprenticeship vacancy available at Boys and Girls Nursery Croxley Green, Hertfordshire. You will be working alongside a team in a 72 place nursery.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Sep 2017
13 Jan 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual, to take on the role of Nursery Apprentice for our established nursery. This setting offers nursery education for children aged 3 months to five years all year round.
- You will be supporting the room leader and working alongside a team of six experienced staff to ensure that the highest standards are met in all areas. You should have excellent communication and organisational skills in addition to the appropriate qualifications.
- You will be required to ensure the smooth running of the room.
- Adhere to the setting’s policies and procedures, and possess a working knowledge of safeguarding, SEN and inclusive practice.
- You will be required to plan and implement the EYFS, to ensure a fun and stimulating environment to support the learning and developmental needs of the children.
- Benefits – 50% discount on nursery fees, 28 days holiday per year, paid staff meetings & parent’s evenings, regular team building events, training provided from basic food hygiene to childcare qualifications.
Requirements and prospects
- Good Communication
- Passion for working with children
- Team player
- Wiliness to learn
Maths & English A to C preferred but not essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Setting offers nursery education for children aged 3 months to five years all year round.
Boys & Girls Nursery (Croxley Green) Limited
The Childcare Company provides online training in childcare, playwork ,supporting teaching and learning and Business administration.
Our online teaching and learning platform, the Laser, provides all your learning materials, and e-portfolio and also acts as a communication system between you and your assessor. The Laser is user-friendly, easy to navigate and has won awards for its innovation. It means learners no longer need to take time out to go to college but can get an even better learning experience by combining the best of online learning with workplace experience.
The Laser provides learning resources in the forms of filmed tutorials, PowerPoint presentations, multi-media challenges, activities, good practice example videos and reading.
You will be assigned to an assessor for the duration of your course. Your assessor will guide you, set your work, mark all your work and help you with anything you need.
As part of your training you will cover ERR unit, Technical certificate and functional skills in Math's English and ICT. You will achieve either a level 2 or 3 childcare qualification
Children and Young People's Workforce
THE CHILD CARE COMPANY (OLD WINDSOR) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The Childcare Company
sarah harden 01753 313460 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2017