Learning Coordinator Apprentice Level 3 ACCENT GROUP LIMITED
This is an exciting opportunity to help support our Learning & Development team here at Accent. If you are looking to start or develop a career in L&D then this is the opportunity for you. Previous experience is not essential. This is a developing team within Accent which brings the opportunity to learn & grow.
Closing date: 28 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
06 Dec 2021
28 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The role and person
This is an exciting entry level Learning & Development opportunity to help support our Learning & Development function here at Accent. If you are looking to start or develop a career in L&D then this is the opportunity for you. To be successful in this role you need to be highly organised with attention to detail, have the ability to problem solve and to manage and prioritise your own workload. This role supports our Learning Business Partner, our 2 Learning Specialists & reports into our Learning Advisor. Everything we do is interlinked, so the successful candidate needs to be able to communicate effectively and work as an integral member of the team. Previous experience within an L&D role is not essential. This is a developing L&D function within Accent which brings the opportunity to learn & grow within this role.
As Learning & Development Coordinator, a typical day might include:
- Forecasting and scheduling of learning events, across a wide variety of platforms (virtual, face to face & digital).
- Ensuring all arrangements and planning are in place to get the right people booked onto the right course at the right time via the Learning Management System.
- Working closely with and supporting the Learning & Development team.
- Maintaining delegate attendance records and associated certifications on the Learning Management System.
- Collating all the necessary information to support evaluation pre & post learning (attendance figures, cancellations, non-compliance data, risks and issues).
- Collating course feedback to produce monthly feedback reports
- Supporting and assisting the delegates with bookings, amendments and cancellations of internal & external learning.
- Supporting the budget management activities as and when required.
- Supporting the team with a range of general administration and record keeping so that the team functions seamlessly in all its day to day activities.
- Working closely with the Learning Advisor to administer the Learning Management System, including trouble shooting, responding to queries & assigning learning.
- Supporting the Learning & Development team with new learning requests by conducting initial assessment of needs
- 28 days paid holiday per year rising by 1 day per year up to a maximum of one working week
- Option to purchase additional holiday of up to 2 of your working weeks (at managers discretion) • Salary based contributory pension
- Scheme with Life Assurance cover or a defined contribution pension
- Scheme (SHPS)
- Cycle Scheme
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
Requirements and prospects
- High level of spelling and grammar required.
- High attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Well organised
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft packages including word , outlook and excel.
- A strong personal desire to start a career in L&D
- Eager and willing to learn new skills and a passion to support others
- Grade C/4 or above in English and maths or equivalent
Potential permanent employment after successful completion of apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Please review the current Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
LEEDS CITY COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Leeds City College
Leeds City College 0113 2846464 email@example.com
Learning and development practitioner
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.