Business Admin Apprentice G.R. BAYLEY (ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS) LIMITED
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop a long term and rewarding career with our fast-growing business. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 09 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
15 Nov 2021
27 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties may include but will not be limited to:
- Administration duties
- To be the first point of contact for clients, suppliers and engineers
- Taking pride in always going the extra mile for our clients
- Monitor, maintain and update our systems
- Resolve customer queries in a timely manner
- Record information accurately
- Processing orders
- Ordering Materials
- Compiling Site files
- Perform other related administration and reasonable duties as instructed
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to take ownership and make a difference
- The ability to resolve enquiries quickly and efficiently
- Ability to prioritise workload and consistently meet deadline
- Dedicated to providing a first-class service to our customers
- Ability to provide information, quickly and clearly
- Excellent eye for detail
- Computer literate in Microsoft packages
- Willingness and ability to learn
- A confident but helpful manner
- Problem solver
- A can-do attitude and a real passion for supporting people
GCSE or equivalent in English and maths at grade 4/C or above.
After successful completion of your apprenticeship there will be opportunity for a full-time position within the company.
Things to consider
We have an office dog!
About the employer
Higgins and GR Bayley’s are both reputable companies, each established over 55 years, recently merged to form a medium sized M&E Contractor, based in Macclesfield, Cheshire, working across a diverse range of sectors in the Northwest including health care, education, pharmaceutical, commercial, and domestic.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Macclesfield College
Maxim Business Training 01625410000 email@example.com
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.