Business Administrator Apprentice Home Instead Senior Care
Based in Darlington, we are looking for an individual to support the Recruitment Co-ordinator with all aspects of administration duties.This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, ambitious and self-motivated individual to join a friendly environment.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2021
£170.63 - £334.13
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
28 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Home Instead are an award-winning home care provider devoted to providing the highest quality care for older people in their own homes.
Duties will include:
- Taking messages
- Data Input
- Preparation for training
- Support pre-employment processes
- Update and maintain operational systems
- Support recruitment projects and initiatives
- Ensure compliance with Home Insteads’ Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, in respect of employment and service delivery
- Carry out other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business
- Participate in training to develop skills and knowledge
Requirements and prospects
- An understanding, acceptance, and adherence to the need for strict confidentiality
- Ability to work without direct supervision and be self-motivated
- Ability to work as part of an integrated multi-skilled team
- Good communication skills
- Able to work in a changing environment
- Able to use own initiative
- Pleasant and caring manner
- Well presented
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) must include maths and English.
- Potential for progression within the business and the opportunity to study for further qualifications
Things to consider
- If sufficient applications are received this vacancy may close, please apply early to avoid disappointment
- The wage will be discussed at interview
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week)
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Home Instead has been at the forefront of specialised home care for the elderly and supporting those being cared for and their families for many years. Founded on personal experience, these family values remain at the core of everything we do 24 years on.
Our award-winning care at home fits around your life - it’s tailored, it’s flexible and it’s adaptable. Whether you’re looking for help getting dressed and showered, help around the house or companionship, Home Instead’s trained CAREGivers are perfectly matched to you.
We believe age should be celebrated and that everybody should be able to live happily, comfortably and independently at home.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Darlington College
Kay Sherwen 07483103284 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.