Service Operations Administrator Apprentice Total Lift Care Ltd
The Service Operations Administrator role is a hands on role, working within our Operations department which involves general administrative tasks, taking calls, dispatching engineers and monitoring those works for the scheduled, reactive and emergency / call-out attendances.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 39.00
Possible start date
03 Nov 2021
27 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
We are looking for a candidate to be in the “shop-window” of our business, dealing with the following: -
- Incoming client enquires dealing with Service, Call-outs & Repairs visits.
Liaising with the engineers to ensure: -
- successful completion of the planned and scheduled Service visits,
- managing call-outs attendance, ensuring our clients’ needs and dynamic situations.
- Repairs are prepared, communicated and delivered to the best experience
- Ensuring that we offer all our services to our customers to aid with compliance and asset management
- Working with colleagues in Sales and Technical departments to ensure all aspects are shared and coordinated to achieve client satisfaction
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to receive incoming calls, handle customers and understand their needs, therefore professionalism skills exuding patience and empathy with customers
- Teamwork and ability to work with field-staff and extract the necessary information to resolve client
- Good PC skill set – specific software skills training will be given. We’re expecting someone familiar with a Laptop, Emails, Word and Excel skills.
- Have a positive, can-do attitude,
- Ability to cope with a diverse and fast-moving environment,
- Awareness of the business environment
5 GCSE grades C/5 or equivalent, including Maths and/or English.
Flowing from the sales aspect, Senior Repairs Sales, through to Repair Sales Manager through the expansion of the team.
Also, we have a Service Operations team which could lead to a Senior or Manager role and there’s also the potential for a field-sales role.
Things to consider
In order to progress your application it is essential that you email West Lancs College your current CV. Please forward as a word document to email@example.com
WE CANNOT PROGRESS YOUR APPLICATION UNTIL WE RECEIVE YOUR UP-TO-DATE CV.
Please note: this vacancy may close before the closing date if the employer deems sufficient application forms have been received.
About the employer
Total Lift Care is an North West focused, Lift Servicing business dealing with the planned and reactive work from all types of lifts, whether they be in commercial offices, Care Homes, Hotels etc all the way through to being in people’s homes under a Local Authority or Housing associations contract. Our role is to keep the lift working well, reacting to breakdowns, delivering refurbs/upgrades all the way through to installing and commissioning new lifts.
We are based in Ormskirk and have been trading for 16 years, when we started in Southport. We focus on local business and typically SME type clients who look for a personal, bespoke service. We have about 20 people across Engineers in the field are.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by West Lancashire College
Emily Bowdler 07894425892 firstname.lastname@example.org
On-site training will be coordinated by the named Manager, starting with a thorough Induction to the site and business followed by a step-by-step training on procedures and systems, which will enable the candidate to be fully immersed in the business delivering the role fully and enabling the apprenticeship to be totally successful.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.