Specials Customer Services Assistant Apprentice Lexon UK Ltd
This role requires somebody with an outgoing personality with the confidence to chat to customers and liaise with external companies on the phone and email. You will be dealing with queries, keeping customers updated with orders and checking stock levels.
Closing date: 24 Oct 2021
£184.80 to £356.40
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
25 Oct 2021
26 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties may include:
- Dealing with any issues a customer may have with stock they have/ have not received both by telephone and e-mail
- Updating Lexon specials web portal to confirm customers delivery dates
- Answering the telephone for customer queries and new customer orders
- Manually checking stock quantities
- Liaising with external transport companies
- Raising invoices
- Keeping our website up to date with incoming orders
Requirements and prospects
- Good telephone manner
- Good problem-solving ability
- Basic reading & numeracy skills
- Flexible approach to day to day tasks
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and use initiative
- Good computer skills
- 'Can do' attitude
- Outgoing personality
- Ability to multi-task
GCSE or equivalent at grade A* - C/9 - 4 in English and maths.
Progression to further qualifications.
Things to consider
The following Apprenticeship has been listed as a Standard.
This means at the end of your Apprenticeship you will be asked to undertake an End Point Assessment (EPA)
An EPA for Customer Service Practitioner can include:
About the employer
Many of Lexon's staff have been with the company since its inception. The company is family run and the family values pass through the ranks to all members. Everyone has the company’s best interests at heart and work extremely hard to continue the hard work that put Lexon on the map.
The Directors work closely with their customers to ensure we are always up to date with everyone's needs and their doors are always open to any customer who would like to come and visit the main warehouse in Redditch.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nova Training Ltd
Laura Pountney 07951 744191 Laura.Pountney@novatraining.co.uk
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional skills in maths, English and ICT (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- A minimum of 20% off the job training covering the Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours required to pass the End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.