Apprentice Customer Service Practitioner Kestrel Bce
Looking to start a career in Customer Service? If so this is the role for you. The Customer Service Apprentice will be responsible for providing day to day general administrative tasks and customer service.
Closing date: 08 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
22 Oct 2021
23 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
The Customer Service Apprentice will be responsible for providing day to day general administrative tasks and customer service. Appropriate training will be provided for all of the below areas and supervision will be readily available at all times:
- Communicate with our customers under supervision, using appropriate interpersonal skills
- To use tact, diplomacy and respect confidentiality at all times
- Exercising judgement when receiving phone calls, taking messages, liaising with other departments
- Provide administrative support to all team members as required
- To take telephone calls ensuring that full information is retrieved from the caller
- Process customer orders/complaints in line with current office procedures
- To plan, discuss and organise own time within set duties with support
- Dealing with customer queries efficiently, tactfully and confidentially and directing enquires to the most appropriate person
- The post holder will be expected to maintain strict confidentiality of information at all times
Requirements and prospects
- Demonstrable organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent timekeeper
- Demonstrable communication skills
- Awareness of confidentially in the workplace
- Ability to handle sensitive information appropriately
- Ensure office procedures and policies are adhered to
- Able to relate to people of all ages
- Excellent I.T Skills needed
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Drive and determination
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Conscientious, tactful and diplomatic
- Smart and presentable
- The ability to adapt to change within the workplace
GCSE’s grade 4 or above or equivalent in English and Maths.
Potential progression on to an advanced apprenticeship and full time, permanent employment.
Things to consider
You must be able to travel to and from work and college.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Kestrel BCE are looking for a bright, forward thinking individual to join their busy team.
DN COLLEGES GROUP
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by North Lindsey College
Sharron Eskesen Sharron.email@example.com
This is a work based apprenticeship with regular visits from a dedicated assessor to aid the completion of the Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard Level 2.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.