Cease Co-ordinator Apprentice Metronet (Uk) Limited
M247 is a high-energy, high-growth technology business & a global provider of connectivity, cloud, voice and security services. With £60M turnover & various UK & International office locations there has never been a better time to join us. Dynamic, forward thinking, passionate – we challenge the status quo and love what we do.
Closing date: 14 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
22 Nov 2021
22 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
M247 is a high-energy, high-growth technology business and a global provider of connectivity, cloud, voice and security services. With £60M turnover and various UK and International office locations there has never been a better time to join us. Private equity backed, we have big ambitions and strong growth plans for the future. And it’s our people that make M247 different. Dynamic, forward thinking, passionate - we challenge the status quo and love what we do. Together we are building a global business with our customers at the heart. Join us and we can win together! The Role M247 currently have an opening for a Cease Co-Ordinator Apprentice to join the Customer Delivery Team. In this exciting role, you will work as part of our Customer Delivery Team, taking responsibility for the ceasing of services following a customer cancellation.
You will predominantly liaise with customers and third parties to make sure the correct services are ceased at the right time and equipment is returned within the agreed timescales.
- To be responsible for contacting customers to validate cease information
- Co-ordinating the kit return and invoicing request process for no return of kit
- Ensuring accurate and timely ceasing of circuits in line with customers’ requirements/satisfaction to minimise costs to the business
- Initiate and plan all ceases, escalating issues and cost shocks to line manager
- Highlight any issues with ceases at the earliest opportunity and be proactive in raising the relevant escalations to prevent further problems
- Ensure all requests and queries are captured correctly provide an accurate report each week
- Work with key stakeholders and Project Delivery Team to develop, build and contribute towards reports when required
- Work within a predefined set of KPI's ensuring that you are working in line with the targets set for the team
Requirements and prospects
- Good telephone manner
- Well organised
- A strong attention to detail
- Good typing skills
- Strong numeracy & literacy skills
- Strong interpersonal skills for working across multi-functional teams
- Good problem solving skills
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to organise and priortise tasks
5 GCSE’s grade 4/C including maths & English.
Upon successful completion of your apprenticeship there may be opportunity for further education or a permanent role within the business.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
M247 believe technology has the power to transform business, and with the capability to deliver full multi-cloud and multi-connectivity services it is set apart in the international market. Our vision is to be the most innovative partner for growing businesses. The M247 portfolio aims at bringing together service innovation and robust technology partnerships, with the goal of enhancing the business transformation journey of enterprise and public sector organisations in the new digital economy. Our solutions are driven by customer and market demand, and the need for automation and optimisation of technology, operations and costs, data management and networking.
Metronet (Uk) Limited
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by SR Education
Paula Prescott 07507310934 email@example.com
Apprenticeship qualification:Business Admin Level 3 provided by SR Apprenticeships.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.