Apprentice Training Administrator Level 3 Construction Marine Ltd
Post or under graduates thinking of starting your career in Learning and Development? We are looking for an Apprentice Administrator to provide support to the Training and Development team, based from our Head Office in Leeds.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2021
£307.00 - £346.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
06 Nov 2021
22 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
If you would like the opportunity to work with experienced professionals and earn a competitive salary whilst studying for a “debt-free” qualification then we want to hear from you!
- This is a new role, for an individual who has a passion for Learning and Development, and is interested in getting paid while you learn and gaining a recognised qualification in this field
- You would need to be a great communicator with strong IT and attention to detail skills
- We will provide key knowledge and skills that will enable you to develop people within our organisation and develop your own skills and achieve a professional level of membership of the CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development)
- Our dynamic training team cover all aspects of the training cycle and will expect the individual to gain experience and qualifications, and with time, support and guidance, take on additional tasks and responsibility to support the team to deliver. If you want to join a highly motivated and fast paced team this is the role for you
- Rest assured, joining us as an apprentice is a proper job with real responsibilities
- You’ll be challenged but will have the job satisfaction of knowing you are contributing to our business success
- This role will support you to qualify with a CIPD Level 3 Apprenticeship in Learning and Development Practitioner
Requirements and prospects
- Strong IT skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks when required
- Confident, self-motivated and proactive
- Initiative and creativity
- A keen attention to detail
- The ability to work well in a team responding quickly to support colleagues
- Positive with a ‘can do’ attitude and ability to learn
- Proactive in nature and who takes pride in ‘getting things done’ to a high standard
Minimum two A Levels. Minimum Maths and English Grade 5 (or the equivalent).
Permanent role for the right person.
Things to consider
Salary dependant on qualifications and experience £16-18K?
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
As an owner managed private company, our civil engineering services provide multi-disciplined construction and maintenance solutions, specialising in the rail sector. This together with a positive, “can-do” attitude and personal attention to client needs makes CML unique in civil engineering contracting.
LEEDS CITY COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Leeds City College
Leeds City College 0113 2846464 firstname.lastname@example.org
Course content: A Level 3 Apprenticeship is delivered entirely in the workplace and you will gain knowledge, understanding and skills on the job and an Assessor from Leeds City College will visit you in your place of work on a regular basis.
Functional Skills qualifications: Level 1 Functional Skill in English Level 1 Functional Skill in Maths Level 1 Functional Skill in ICT Leeds city college training: We will support and coach the apprentice through the apprenticeship standard.
We will carry out both curriculum and pastoral care. We will carry out the skills development workshop days off site. They will oversee the teaching and learning around the knowledge, behaviours and skills elements of the standard, outlined below. We will manage the apprentice’s OneFile account ensuring targets, milestones and deadlines are achieved.
Units of Study:
- Learning and Development Function
- Technical Expertise
- Business and Commercial Understanding
- Identification of Training and Learning needs
- Training / Learning design / Learning Delivery
- Evaluation and Improvement
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Communication and Interpersonal
Learning and development practitioner
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.