Apprentice Recruitment and Compliance Assistant REDSPOT CARE LIMITED
Redspot Care Limited are looking to recruit an Apprentice Recruitment and Compliance Assistant, to assist the Recruitment and Compliance Officer as well as the Care Management Team in their day-to-day duties. Is this the role for you? Apply now!
Closing date: 31 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
21 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
To assist the Recruitment and Compliance Officer as well as the Care Management Team in their day-to-day duties.
Duties to include:
- To ensure that Redspot Homecare (Contracts) Limited follows and maintains the legal regulatory requirements for Recruitment and vetting within the Care Industry set out by CQC
- To support the process of all individual candidates’ registration and compliance procedures from pre-registration stage through to active commencement of work, ensuring that all vetting requirements are met, obtained and fully validated
- To lead training for all new staff
- To be able to work to strict turnaround deadlines allowing the Operations team to continuously place new candidates into bookings ensuring consistent business growth for the organisation
- Write and place job advertisements via media sources including, newspapers, job centres, job boards, colleges etc, and ensure that all responses are recorded and followed up
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Willingness to be trained and developed
- Ability to use own initiative
- Flexible approach to work
- Well presented
GCSE/entry level or equivalents in core subjects.
Progression on to level 3 apprenticeship for the right candidate.
About the employer
Redspot Homecare (Contracts) Ltd are committed to achieving the highest standards in the care industry. Our aim is to empower, provide insight and inspire our clients and members alike.
REDSPOT CARE LIMITED
SPECIALIST TRADE COURSES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Specialist Trade Courses
Luke Reinbach 07849 806 033 email@example.com
- Business administration L3
- Functional Skills maths (if GCSE or equivalent A*-C (9-4) is not already achieved)
- Functional Skills English (if GCSE or equivalent A*-C (9-4) is not already achieved)
Working towards completing the Business Administration Level 3 our delivery plan will include:
Workplace Visit: Assessment - Your Assessor will visit you in the workplace to conduct observations of you carrying out your normal day to day tasks. This tasks will have been agreed with you previously and will relate to the required assessment criteria of your qualification. This can take up to 3 hours, dependent on the evidence being produced during the observation.
Workplace Visit: Review - This is a vital part of your apprenticeship and gives everyone involved an opportunity to take an in depth look at your current progress. It is also a chance for you to discuss any issues or concerns, as well as an opportunity to plan future work tasks to meet with the requirements of your qualification. It is imperative all parties are involved in this process to ensure you have the best support for success. Your review will typically take 1 hour to complete.
Remote Assessment - This will consist of either a remote assessment of your portfolio where you can expect feedback on your work and planning for progression, or a recorded discussion to gather more evidence for your portfolio – as it is remote, this type of assessment is carried out via telephone. Remote assessments are an efficient way of gathering evidence while minimising the impact of time away from your day to day work. They will be planned with your assessor and will take approximately 45 minutes.
Classroom Sessions - These sessions will be delivered by your Assessor in the classroom and will cover specialist knowledge or theory as required within your qualification. These sessions are not to be missed as they form the basis of the knowledge required to successfully complete your apprenticeship. These sessions will take place from 9am to 4pm.
Functional Skills - if you are required to attain functional skills as part of your framework your Assessor may deliver some elements during workplace visits. Exam preparation and testing will be carried out during classroom sessions at your centre. These classroom sessions will be planned with your assessor and will take 4 hours with exam time factored in.
Internal Quality Assurance - During your apprenticeship your portfolio will be checked by our dedicated Internal Quality Assurers (IQAs). They will be looking at the evidence gathered and ensuring that your Assessor is making fair and accurate assessments of your work. This internal quality assurance is carried out across all qualifications to ensure consistent, honest and fair assessments for all our apprentices.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.