Digital Support Technician Apprenticeship Fresh Pcs Consultancy Ltd
To provide IT support to small and medium local businesses by working on and resolving Helpdesk tickets and service requests and giving clients a friendly, quick and helpful experience.
Closing date: 29 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
15 Nov 2021
21 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Job roles include:
- Delighting our clients with a friendly, quick and helpful experience
- Work on and resolve Helpdesk Tickets and Service Requests
- Document in detail what is done on every Helpdesk Ticket
- Make sure that client documentation is well maintained
- Split tickets that have several issues into thier own individual ticket
- Provide the client with basic remote troubleshooting
- Make sure that tickets arent 'stale' throughout the process
- Escalate tickets that required Senior Helpdesk Engineer support
- Communicate to the client the status of their ticket every step of the way, notify them of any changes or outages related to their issue.
- Follow the Standard Operating Procedures for daily / weekly recurring tasks
- Submit timesheets and expense reports
- Follow security procedures and keeping a vigilant eye for security issues
Requirements and prospects
- An undertanding of support tools, techniques and how technology is used to provide services
- Strong undertanding of operating systems, business applications, printing systems and network systems
- Must be able to type quickly and accurately while talking on the phone
- Knowledge of IT applications, softwae and hardware
- Great communication skills, founded in being a good listener
- A love of (and ability to) solve problems and challenges
- A deep desire to deliver an amazing client experience
- The ability to speak both Geek and Human!
Experience and knowledge of working with the Microsoft 365 platform.
Professional IT certifications such as MCP, MCSA or MCSE, ITIL, ITSM etc.
For someone looking to progress their role, the junior helpdesk technician naturally leads into roles such as: the Senior helpdesk technician or Network engineer.
Things to consider
At present we will be working remotely so the applicant will need to be mature enough to be able to work on their own (physically), you may need to visit sites so being able to drive is optimal. Professionalism is a must both behind the scenes and when engaging with customers.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Established in 2014 providing IT services and support to local small to medium businesses. Looking to provide an enjoyable work environment to encourage friendly and approachable customer services for the modern office.
Fresh Pcs Consultancy Ltd
HEREFORDSHIRE AND LUDLOW COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by County Training
0345 6789023 firstname.lastname@example.org
Standard which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours
- End Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work place assessment with one of County Training’s highly experienced workplace Assessors, including as an example, completion of assignments, project, and observation of workplace activities.
There may also be a requirement to attend formal teaching sessions to enhance knowledge or work towards completion of functional skills (if required).
There is also a requirement for you to keep an off the job log which is an important part of your Apprenticeship Programme.
Employer Rights and Responsibilities.
Personal Learning and Thinking.
Digital Support Technician Level 3.
Digital support technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.