Apprentice Business Administrator within the Bids & Tendering Department Reactive Integrated Services Ltd
Great opportunity for someone that would like an admin role within the Bids & Tendering department of a successful organisation based in Basildon. We are seeking a candidate that wants to develop within this type of career.
Closing date: 12 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
15 Nov 2021
21 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
In this role you will be responsible for assisting with the completion of pre-qualification questionnaires (PQQ's) and supporting the tender and bid team in ensuring the team are at the forefront of the customer’s list.
You will attend a Tender Writing Course
Your key duties will include:
- Supporting the pre-qualification process from start to finish
- Ensuring customer portals are up to date, acting on notifications received
- Monitoring the tender’s inbox to ensure that no opportunity is missed, and supplier requests and updates are dealt with promptly
- Updating customer portals uploading all current and relevant documentation
- General administration support duties for the Bids & Tendering department
- Assisting the bid team with administrative duties
- Supporting management in day-to-day activities
- Supporting the production of Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQ's) as required
- Compile report submissions
- Establish good working relationships with key staff both internally and externally
- Documentation / filing / cross referencing
Requirements and prospects
- Knowledge of Word and Excel
- Good English skills
- Attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills - a team player
- Ability to work confidentiality
- Highly organised and professional working style
- Assertive and deadline driven
- Proactive and able to operate on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Able to work independently and as a part of a team
- Have a good sense of humour
GCSE (or equivalent) English and maths.
Potential for a full-time role for the right candidate upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Consider travel options and ensure that you are located with easy access to the organisations premises.
About the employer
Reactive Integrated Services is a multi-disciplinary contractor.
Our Head Office is based in Burton-Upon-Trent with regional offices in Essex, The Midlands, Cardiff and the North East. We have over 20 years of experience to all of our Public and Private Sector Clients.
Our strength comes from this balance of activity and our ability to provide integrated solutions comprising a range of our services.
Reactive Integrated Services provides a range of stand-alone or fully integrated services in Asbestos & Hazardous Substance Removal,
Land Remediation/Restoration, Refurbishment, Maintenance and Facilities Management.
We focus on the skills of our people and our can-do attitude to provide: Perfect Delivery…
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Davidson Training (UK) Ltd
Lorraine Bunyard 07951480169 email@example.com
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
Full training in all aspects of the business will be provided and we will work alongside Davidson Training UK Limited our Training Provider in delivering off-the-job training leading to a Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard at Level 3.
You will also work towards maths and English Functional Skills at Level 2 (if you do not hold the equivalent).
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.