Business Admin Apprentice SERVELINE IT LIMITED
We are looking for an enthusiastic, confident individual to join our team, giving support in a number of aspects of the business including accounts, sales and helpdesk. A wide variety of experience to be gained with the support of our team.
Closing date: 22 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
25 Oct 2021
21 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Entering purchase invoices onto Sage – tying up to the correct Serveline purchase order number/ job number
- Raising and sending statements – payment reminders/ requests for payment dates
- Addressing accounts queries- copy invoices
- Emailing the monthly invoices – checking details
- Assisting with sales calls
- Assisting taking phone calls when the helpdesk is busy – taking the correct details
- Stationary purchasing
- Data inputting where required (serial numbers etc)
- Checking for upcoming renewals
- Use of Excel – experience and knowledge of formulas required
Requirements and prospects
- MS Office
- Understanding of Adobe
- Understanding of SEO
- Confidence – telephone calls will be part of your day to day role – it is important to help maintain a professional, friendly and confident phone manner
- Use of initiative
- Ability to work both in a team and individually
- Willingness to learn
GCSEs and A Levels (Or equivalent)
We are always on the lookout for new team members – if we hit it off there could be a long term employment opportunity for you here.
About the employer
We are an IT Support company providing managed IT support, IT solutions and telecom services. We are a friendly, laid back team made up of helpdesk technicians, systems engineers and project managers.
We are based in a stunning newly built, modern office in the beautiful Kinver countryside.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Halesowen College
Rachael Allen 07452086110 email@example.com
- Business Administrator Level 3
- Functional Skills (if required)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.