Service Desk Apprentice INVOTRA LIMITED
As a Service Desk Apprentice you will be a proactive, analytical and technology driven individual supporting a growing team and providing support to our customers, end-users and internal communications teams that use the Invotra product. Level 3 Customer Service Standard.
Closing date: 29 Oct 2021
£161.25 - £288.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
20 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Proactively contributing to continual service improvement through the identification of Service Desk process and procedure improvements
- Successfully apply a wide range of approaches to solve customer issues
- Find solutions that meet the business needs as well as customer requirements
- Be able to escalate issues where applicable
- Producing and sharing Service Desk reports and analysis as required
- Supporting the onboarding of new and updated services as required
- Undertaking the necessary training to upskill in the support of the new services
- Undertaking knowledge management activities: identifying, controlling and storing any relevant information, and maintaining knowledge items to ensure that they are current, relevant and valid
- Sharing knowledge and expertise with others
- Supporting customers and end-users through email and tickets raised on the Invotra service desk
- Maintain positive customer relationships
Reporting to the Live Services Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day support on the Invotra Service Desk ticketing system (Jira) and providing proactive and quality customer service across the service desk, ensuring calls are responded to within a timely manner and managing issues through to resolution. This will involve incident investigation, incident escalation and responding to customer queries.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Customer focused
- Team Player
- Solid IT skills with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Confident with the ability to manage your own time
- Able to follow processes and procedures
- Good attention to detail
- Problem solving mindset
- Creativity and resourcefulness
- Self disciplined
Qualifications to include either 5 GCSEs (grades A-C 9/4 or equivalent including maths and English), A levels grades A-C. Or other equivalent qualifications and experience.
Please be advised that your personal details will be passed onto the employer if you are successful.
Upon completion of your apprenticeship you will have gained a level 3 qualification in Customer Service. You will also have gained significant experience in a fast moving IT company, dealing with high profile Government clients.
Things to consider
- You will be based at our Woking Office (opposite the train station)
- Hybrid working environment
- Travel Allowance (max £300 per month)
- Incremental salary increases as you progress through your apprenticeship: 0-6 mths - Gross £8400/£700pm 6-12 mths - Gross £12000/£1000pm, 12-18 mths - Gross £15000/£1250pm
About the employer
Invotra Ltd provides SaaS Enterprise Intranet and Portal Solutions to 47% of the UK Government and other organisations worldwide. Having been recently announced as one of the UK’s top 70 most ambitious high growth technology companies, they have also been listed twice as a Top 100 Apprenticeship Employer, and won employer of the year at The National Apprenticeship Awards, regionally and nationally. With around 30% of their employees being current or qualified apprentices they are truly invested in developing homegrown talent.
About disability confident
WEIR TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Weir Training Ltd
Kerry Hodgson 01932 567626 firstname.lastname@example.org
The candidate will complete an apprenticeship within the agreed subject for the vacancy. This may include a BTEC Diploma/Standard and End Point Assessment. It may also include Functional Skills in maths, English and ICT.
This will be delivered by Weir Training Limited.
Customer Service Specialist Apprenticeship, Level 3
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.