Business Administrator Apprentice DUNYA PRINT LTD
Person required to work for in busy and friendly offices. You will be a support to the production and sales team and be responsible for the initial contact with visitors and customers.
Closing date: 01 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
02 Nov 2021
21 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The following list is typical of the level of duties which the Office Assistant is expected to perform. It is not necessarily exhaustive and other duties of a similar type and level may be required from time to time. Full training will be provided specifically for the music tuition and play worker duties:
- The person is required to print standard computerised enquiry reply letters
- Enclosing relevant brochures, price list and product sample.
- Also, deal with email and phone calls resolving to a satisfactory standard
- The Administrator will be working closely with the Sales Teams to ensure the correct samples etc are sent to the prospective client
- Ensure brochures, price lists and samples are always in stock.
- Filing, Faxing and preparing post
- Preparing and issuing quotes
Requirements and prospects
- Numeracy and literacy skills
- IT knowledge of Microsoft e.g. Outlook, Access, Word
- A general understanding of Data Protection and GDPR compliance would be desirable
- Ability to prioritise and manage your own workload in a fast-paced environment
- Pleasant and professional manner as well as being an effective communicator both written and verbally
- Ability to take on administrative tasks effectively and efficiently
- Methodical approach with excellent organisation skills
- Motivation and be a self-starter with a positive team player attitude
- Minimum; educated in English and maths to a reasonable standard
- Possibility of job offer following completion of apprenticeship
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
A family owned and managed printing business which has a proud history in the signage, graphics and printing that stretches back over 51 years. With experienced growth serving customers in the UK, Europe, Middle East, and Africa markets.
The enthusiasm that is wrapped around your projects is something we strive highly for. From the creative work that is provided with attention to detail and perfection. We follow a strategic approach; identify your brand’s strengths, understand your overall strategy with learning about target audience, deliver on an agreed solution for adding value and helping increase your bottom line.
DUNYA PRINT LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by TCHC
Leanne Sanneh 01923698433 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Administration Level 3
- Functional Skills if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.