Apprentice Customer Advisor BSH HOME APPLIANCES LIMITED
The apprentice will promote products and services with the aim of generating income for the business and improving customer loyalty. This will include selling of repair plans, extended warranties, and accessories where appropriate.
Closing date: 01 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
02 Dec 2021
19 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Main duties will include but not be limited to:
- The apprentice will handle customer enquiries via incoming and outgoing telephone calls and book service visits whilst identifying and ordering spare parts and accessories
- Ownership will be taken of customer enquiries and follow through to completion
- The apprentice will be required to work with a high level of customer service and be flexible in their approach to their role
- The company place great importance on meeting targets through working as part of a team, comprising regular attendance, punctuality, and professionalism
This will be underpinned by on-the-job training for products and policies and full support for an Apprenticeship in Customer Service.
Requirements and prospects
- Great customer service skills, and confident on the telephone
- Good organisational skills
- Can work well as part of a team
A minimum of 3 GCSEs at grades C/4-5 or above (or equivalent).
Possibility to remain on at the company dependent on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
If made a permanent member of staff (after completing the apprenticeship) salary will increased to £24,757 per annum.
Things to consider
Under no circumstances should candidates contact the employer. All applications must go through Starting Off.
About the employer
Domestics and General Appliance sales and manufacture for Bosch, NEFF, and Siemens.
BSH HOME APPLIANCES LIMITED
STARTING OFF (NORTHAMPTON) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Starting Off
Jessica Berrill 01536 851190 email@example.com
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes
- Attending the workshops and completing the technical certificate and the induction workbook
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required) *
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
*Learners may be exempt from these with relevant GCSE grades.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.