Business Administration / Account Apprenticeship Green Energy Consulting
Are you looking for an opportunity to kick start your career in administration? We have an excellent opportunity to work with an established company in Gateshead. You will gain a L2 Qualification in Business Administration and gain knowledge of how finance works within a company you will also learn about tenders within the business.
Closing date: 27 Aug 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
28 Aug 2017
12 Jan 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- This Role is Finance based business administration.
- Speck and liaise with the sales operation team.
- Liaise with suppliers.
- Crate tender reports.
- General Finance Duties
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the office
- Taking messages and handling general enquires.
- Database input
- Collating information for weekly and monthly reports
- Providing admin support to other departments/offices as required
- Posting jobs on various job boards
- Formatting CVs
- Speaking with Candidates and Clients assisting with payroll queries
- Chasing outstanding timesheets
- Ordering PPE and office consumables
Requirements and prospects
- IT Literate
- Be self-motivated
- Organisational skills
- Communication skills
- Team Player.
- Willing to learn
- Attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Strong communication skills.
- Keen eye for detail
- Good work ethic.
- Keen to develop a career in energy and sustainability.
Minimum A* - C in the below for GCSE or alternatively Level 2 functional/key skills or equivalent;
Things to consider
About the employer
Green Energy Consulting
- Candidates will work towards a Level 2 qualification in Business Administration,
- Functional Skills in Maths and English at Level or 2.
- Candidates will also develop their knowledge of Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal learning and Thinking Skills.
- Training will be completed in the workplace, where you will be mentored by a member of staff and have regular contact with a Training Advisor who will help you achieve this qualification.
- You will also receive additional support from the employer in sector specific duties and further training.
Business and Administration
PROFOUND SERVICES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Profound Services Ltd
Sky Jackson 0191 587 4570 Sky.email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 27 Aug 2017