Customer Service Apprentice with Warehouse duties KLG Glass Ltd
A local glass manufacturing company are looking for a customer service apprentice with additional warehouse duties. The successful candidate will be trained in a range of skills to become a valued member of the team. They will undertake all elements of customer service ensuring that customer satisfaction is achieved.
Closing date: 25 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 39.00
Possible start date
02 Nov 2021
15 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
This role involves working in local successful business. You will undertake a wide range of key responsibilities, ensuring you develop into a flexible, adaptive and proactive member of the organisation. You will learn and develop skills that will provide support to the business and the team.
These skills and techniques could include:
- Working on systems, equipment and technology to meet the needs of your customers
- Understand the different needs and priorities of the customers and the best way to manage their expectations
- Effective team work
- Understand your role and responsibility within the organisation
- Administration duties including data bases, filing, invoices and purchasing orders
- Product knowledge and stock levels
- Understand the different needs and priorities of the business and its customers
- Providing support to all departments and staff including the warehouse, duties will include lifting, packing of goods, loading and unloading, assisting with manual duties
Requirements and prospects
- Team working skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Confidence to talk with customers
- Good written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail
- Excellent attitude and attendance
- Willingness to learn
- Enthusiastic and practical
- Friendly and be passionate about the role
None required, however the successful candidate will work towards their Functional Skills in both maths and English if they have not achieved prior or have an equivalent.
- Advanced Apprenticeship at Level 3 in Team Leading and Supervision
- Progression within the organisation to include more responsibility and wider range of production work
Things to consider
- Are you a practical person looking to gain new skills?
- Do you want to be part of a dynamic team?
- Want to progress within the organisation?
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
KLG Glass started out as part of a large group of companies more than 30 years ago. Having branched out on our own since 1999 we are recognised in the industry as a well established quality supplier of processed glass and products to commercial users and to our trade and retail customers.
We pride ourselves on excellent quality, speedy service and value for money.
We have many samples of our work on display at our trade and retail counter and we can offer technical advice about all of our products.
With a full range of glazing products and sundries in stock for our DIYers and traders including Greenhouse glass clips, putty knifes, mirror fixings, shower screen seals and windows handles plus much, much more…
WEBS TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Webs Training Ltd
Jennie Jarvis 01159677771 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard.
During your apprenticeship programme you will receive training both off and on the job. You will learn the underpinning knowledge that runs alongside your training. You will use a wide range of skills whilst you complete your training.
WEBS Training aim to build on the skills you already have so you reach your full potential both personally and professionally.
Training will be provided in all areas of Customer Service Level 2 to ensure you are capable of providing support and guidance to the team and director with a view to progress into a team leading role.
If you have already achieved GCSE maths and English at Grade 4/C or above or have equivalent qualification you will be exempt from undertaking Functional Skills, however English and maths support will be provided for all apprentices throughout the length of their programme.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.