Level 2 Customer Service Apprentice Clean Sweep Hire Limited
To provide general assistance to the team, dealing with customers and other visitors, answering the phone, directing people to the correct department, filling records, fax and photocopying duties, ensuring the reception area is kept clean and tidy.
Closing date: 21 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
22 Nov 2021
14 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties to include:
- Pro forma invoice creation, chase payments and process on world pay
- Chase off hires for cash customers
- Time sheets – drivers’ hours for approval
- Goods receipting for all three depots, updating the service team that parts are available
- Booking all hotel requests from the drivers
- Ordering of stationary
- Assist with raising PPM (Planned Preventative Maintenance) job sheets on both Insphire and Oneview
- POD (Proof of Delivery) & POC (Proof of Collection) requests
- Supplier forms
- Look at purchase ledger queries
- Any other reasonable tasks as instructed by Line Manager
Requirements and prospects
- Interpersonal skills
- Influencing skills
- Personal organisation
- Keen to learn
- Great listener
Maths and English.
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Customer Support Agent
- Customer Support Officer
- Customer Service Executive Officer
- Customer Service Delivery Co-ordinator
- Customer Service Operator
- Customer Service Team Leader
- Customer Service Supervisor
- Customer Service Manager
- Senior Customer Service Advisor
- Customer Relations Officer
Things to consider
You will need to commit to a 15-month apprenticeship programme and have the willingness and ability to work and study under your own initiative. This role will require 2 late nights a week but no weekend work. Smart office attire is mandatory to uphold high expectations.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Clean Sweep Hire rent out a wide range of modern Kärcher equipment and have grown to become one of the largest cleaning equipment hire companies in the UK, having built a reputation for providing our customers with a fast and reliable service throughout the UK.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Tameside College
Amber Thorpe 01619095706 firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer service level 2, maths and English function skills if required.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.