Apprentice Administration Assistant MOON RISE 24 HR RECRUITMENT LTD
Moonrise 24hr Recruitment Ltd are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking individual to join their team as an Apprentice Administration. The successful candidate will work towards a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Administration.
Closing date: 01 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
17 Nov 2021
13 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Primary Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Answer general phone inquiries using a professional and courteous manner
- Direct phone inquiries to the appropriate staff members
- Reply to general information requests with the accurate information
- Greet clients/suppliers/visitors to the organization in a professional and friendly manner
- Use computer word processing, spreadsheet, and database software to prepare reports, memos, and documents
- Sort incoming mail, faxes, and courier deliveries for distribution
- Prepare and send outgoing faxes, mail, and courier parcels
- Forward incoming general e-mails to the appropriate staff member
- Forward voice mail from the general mailbox to the appropriate staff member
- Purchase, receive and store the office supplies ensuring that basic supplies are always available
- Code and file material according to the established procedures
- Update and ensure the accuracy of the organization's databases
- Back-up electronic files using proper procedures
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to management and other staff
- Make travel, meeting and other arrangements for staff
- Coordinate the maintenance of office equipment
Requirements and prospects
- Word processing
- Voice messaging systems
- Photo copier
- Behave Ethically: Understand ethical behaviour and business practices and ensure own behaviour and the behaviour of others are consistent with these standards and align with the values of the organization
- Build Relationships: Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others both internally and externally to achieve the goals of the organization
- Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques
- Focus on Client Needs: Anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of internal and external clients to meet or exceed their expectations within the organizational parameters
- Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness
- Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization
- Organization: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities
- Plan: Determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results
- Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem
The right candidate should have GCSEs at grades C/4 or above in English and maths or equivalent.
Possible full time position upon completion of apprenticeship.
Things to consider
This vacancy is to start immediately therefore you must be available to start before applying. The closing date, interview date and start date are subject to change. This vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received. Please ensure you apply early to avoid disappointment. Individuals are able to undertake an apprenticeship at a higher level than a qualification they currently hold, including any previously completed apprenticeships.
Individuals can also undertake an apprenticeship at the same level, or lower level than a qualification they already hold as long as the new apprenticeship allows for new skills to be acquired and the content of the training is materially different from any previous qualification or apprenticeship.
For example, if you already have a Level 4 qualification you still may be able to complete an apprenticeship at any level providing you meet the eligibility criteria and are learning substantive new skills. Please note; if you have been progressed, you will be contacted to complete a telephone interview. Please expect to receive a call from us within 5 working days. Applicants must go through this telephone procedure for your application to be progressed.
Please be aware that as Northern Skills Group provide a recruitment matching service, we will also consider you for roles which pay the Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week)
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Healthcare agency providing staff to private and public healthcare settings and domiciliary care.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Northern Skills Group
- Level 3 qualification in Business Adminitstration
- Technical Certificate
- Day release class
- Functional Skills if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.