Customer Service Apprentice RS Recovery Ltd
A vehicle recovery company are looking for a confident apprentice to join their team. An opportunity for you to work within a busy and fast paced environment. Working towards achieving a nationally recognised apprenticeship qualification in Customer Services
Closing date: 27 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
30 Oct 2021
13 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
An excellent opportunity has arisen to work for a well established recovery company based in Tipton.
Duties to include:
- Ensure company and customer systems are updated with details pertaining to vehicle recoveries
- Proving excellent customer service to our clients
- Using Microsoft systems such as Excel
- Dealing with customers both on the phone and over email
- Promoting RS Recovery services
Training will be provided for the right the candidate from the employer. This role will be ideal for someone who is looking for a long career and strives for success.
Requirements and prospects
- Good administration skills
- Able to work using own initiative
- Able to communicate effectively in spoken or written form
- Able to make a courtesy call to existing customers
- Able to work in a busy sales team and work well within the team
- Willingness to learn
- Good telephone manner
- Career driven
- Enthusiasm and commitment
A*-D/9-3 GCSE English & maths or equivalent.
To be decided upon completion of training.
Things to consider
We ask that all applications are made directly through this website.
About the employer
A 24 hour recovery company based in the midlands who offer a wide range services from home starts to recovery. They aim to provide their customers with the best possible service and ensuring high standards are met.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nova Training Ltd
Neil Shakespeare 07814110666 email@example.com
- Customer Service Level 2 Standard
- Functional Skills maths and English if required
- Industry specific off the job training
- Off The Job Training min 20%
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.