Apprentice Receptionist Dr Priestman, Dean and Wallwork
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a friendly doctors surgery based in Kirkburton. You will join this friendly team and work on a busy reception. Answering telephones, booking appointments, dealing with enquiries and updating databases.
Closing date: 21 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
23 Nov 2021
09 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Reception duties - answering telephones and booking appointments
- Photocopying, scanning, faxing and shredding documents
- Dealing with requests from insurance companies/solicitors
- Inputting data onto patient records on company system
- Dealing with patient enquiries
- Extracting paper notes for clinicians
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
Educated to GCSE standard or equivelent in maths and English desirable but not essential.
Development and progression within the company is a possibility for the right candidate.
Things to consider
The candidate must be able to commit to completing a Customer Service standard Apprenticeship through day release, whilst fulfilling the job role.
About the employer
"Our aim is to work in partnership with our patients and staff to provide a safe, effective, caring and responsive service for our community. Taking pride in making a positive difference in people's lives by enhancing the local services made available to them in a well-led, forward-thinking organisation".
With patients' needs at the heart of everything we do, our website has been designed to make it easy for you to gain instant access to the information you need. As well as specific practice details such as opening hours and how to register, you’ll find a wealth of useful pages covering a wide range of health issues along with links to other relevant medical organisations.
NATIONAL BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by National Business College
Kirsty Longley 01484430433 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer Service Practitioner Standard
- The successful candidate will need to complete a Level 2 standard in Customer Service along with Functional Skills in maths and English dependent on GCSE results or equivalent
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.