Sales & Customer Service Apprenticeship V P S Site Security
The Sales Apprentice will work with the Sales team to learn the skills associated with building strong customer relationships through the offering of appropriate security solutions. You will work towards a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard.
Closing date: 25 Oct 2021
£184.80 to £356.40
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
08 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Responsibilities will include:
- Learn how to create the right customer solutions which exceed the expectations of the customer
- Learn how to ensure that all opportunities for extra service and additional revenue are explored
- Learn how to support our Field Sales colleagues when required
- Learn how to deal with all customer quotations and orders
- Learn how to deal with all aspects of the customer experience right through to issue resolution
- Learning how to successfully “on board” new customers – including the identification of further potential future sales for VPS.
- Learn how to support the finance department with DSO activities
- Developing and maintaining an excellent knowledge of the products and services offered by VPS
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Organisational skills
- Good IT skills
- Team player
- Committed to ongoing learning and development
GCSEs at grades D/3 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English are essential.
May lead to full-time employment for the right candidate upon completion.
Things to consider
We also really support our colleague’s wellbeing & personal development; you will be eligible to receive money off day to day health care, holistic therapies, and access personal support through our Employee Assistance Programme. We run a range of activities across the year for our teams to inject some fun and really make VPS a Great Place to Work, supporting local and national charities wherever we can.
Colleague of the Month Awards and Long Service recognition schemes and we are always looking to develop these benefits. We are dedicated to developing our people and we have partnered with external providers to support our colleagues at various points in their careers. We are also proud to have Mental Health Aware and Mental Health First Aiders working across our business.
Hopwood Hall College may call you to discuss your application so please ensure your contact details are correct. Please sufficiently complete your application and check spelling/grammar as this is what the employer will see if your application is forwarded.
As part of the recruitment process you may be invited to a recruitment day (date tbc).
About the employer
It’s a highly exciting time to join VPS UK as we go through a period of remarkable growth ensuring we can and do offer long term career prospects. Our business model means we remain steady and successful during periods of significant change in the world today.
You will working from our newly refurbished Head Office which is located in Chadderton (currently we do require flexibility with homeworking), we have ample free parking on site, a fully functional breakout area where you can catch up with colleagues and most importantly get away from your screen over lunch.
HOPWOOD HALL COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Hopwood Hall College
Hannah Thornton 01616556941 email@example.com
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.